Opinion of Rush Limbaugh
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:56:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of Rush Limbaugh
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Poll
Question: Opinion of Rush Limbaugh
Freedom Fighter

Horrible Person

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 77

Author Topic: Opinion of Rush Limbaugh  (Read 7386 times)
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2012, 02:54:53 PM »

If only stupidity were worthy of infraction points...
greenforest32

Political Matrix
E: -7.94, S: -8.43

« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2012, 03:03:52 PM »

Further proof that people with positive social PM scores are horrible people.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2012, 03:22:42 PM »

Oh please. Roll Eyes

Not to say that Miles, Pingvin and Klecly haven't utterly disgusted me in this thread, mind you...
I'm JewCon in name only.
Klecly
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.61, S: 6.52

« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2012, 06:30:42 PM »

Yes, you don't know anything about me outside of politics, but I'm a horrible person.

Please.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2012, 06:52:31 PM »

My initial thought upon hearing this story was that Rush would be well served by being Giffored (in fact, better yet, by being reduced to a permanent vegetative state), but then again he is serving the Democratic Party well as a fundraising machine and galvanizing the base through his utterances on radio.

So I am rather torn about him.  
"Giffored"? Wow, thanks for making Rush look civil in comparison.
Redalgo
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2012, 07:02:23 PM »

Yeah, it made me cringe to read that.
Svensson
NVTownsend

« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2012, 08:54:32 PM »

You know, after this comment, I think it's time to stop holding my tongue on what I've thought of you ever since the first post of yours I had the misfortune to see: you are quite possibly one of the most ignorant hacks I have ever met on a political forum. And give yourself a pat on the back, because I've been to a lot.

Just to put it out there. And before you try and claw my throat out for being a fascist(not that you would know the actual meaning of the term), I would like to reiterate that I think Rush is the scum of the earth.
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2012, 09:20:11 PM »

You know, after this comment, I think it's time to stop holding my tongue on what I've thought of you ever since the first post of yours I had the misfortune to see: you are quite possibly one of the most ignorant hacks I have ever met on a political forum. And give yourself a pat on the back, because I've been to a lot.

Just to put it out there. And before you try and claw my throat out for being a fascist(not that you would know the actual meaning of the term), I would like to reiterate that I think Rush is the scum of the earth.

I agree.

I don't go around questioning people's character based on a number and neither should you, greenforest.
greenforest32

Political Matrix

« Reply #58 on: March 11, 2012, 09:32:54 PM »

Yes, you don't know anything about me outside of politics, but I'm a horrible person.

Please.

I agree.

I don't go around questioning people's character based on a number and neither should you, greenforest.

It's not so much a specific number as it is the philosophy of what you believe government should do. I find these views repugnant and obviously this brings down my opinion of anyone who advocates for such views.

Oh yes, this ruthlessly brutal and enlightening comment has caused me to question everything I know and I'm happy to report to you that this soul-searching has led me to change both my personality and my beliefs. Thank you.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #59 on: March 11, 2012, 09:37:37 PM »

Your beliefs are fine. Your personality is horrid.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2012, 10:02:59 PM »

I agree with you re: greenforest but I do have to say that I think he's right in the specific case of MilesC56.
Svensson
NVTownsend

« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2012, 10:10:31 PM »

Oh yes, this ruthlessly brutal and enlightening comment has caused me to question everything I know and I'm happy to report to you that this soul-searching has led me to change both my personality and my beliefs. Thank you.

Happy to help. Now, welcome to my ignore list, wherein you can make liberals look terrible all you want.
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2012, 10:20:06 PM »

I agree with you re: greenforest but I do have to say that I think he's right in the specific case of MilesC56.

And why would that be?

Surely, I'm not a horrible person solely by virtue of my stance on this one issue?
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #63 on: March 11, 2012, 10:21:40 PM »

Nathan,

I thought you knew me better than that Sad

That hurts...
Svensson
NVTownsend

« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2012, 10:25:10 PM »

Nathan,

I thought you knew me better than that Sad

That hurts...

I believe that was directed at hackforest.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2012, 10:36:53 PM »

I may disagree with Miles here but he's still a FF in my book.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2012, 10:42:46 PM »
« Edited: March 11, 2012, 11:41:56 PM by Gisbourne »

I agree.

There are plenty of social conservatives I like and respect.

What makes one horrible are not positions, but attitude. And Miles attitude in the recent days caused me to lost my respect for him.

EDIT: All right, I'm not going to judge a poster by one misstep, even if I strongly disagree with sentiments he expressed.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #67 on: March 12, 2012, 01:48:29 AM »

Please.

I agree.

It's not so much a specific number as it is the philosophy of what you believe government should do. I find these views repugnant and obviously this brings down my opinion of anyone who advocates for such views.

Can't say I disagree with the other posters here.  I mean, I've had it out with a lot of the fellas here- even from my own party this past week- but you've become our version of Politico and CaDan.  I have many political and ideological differences with guys like Clarence and Miles, but I still remain on good personal terms with them.  Please take my advice and try looking past someone's party or Political Matrix scores, because this is simply pathetic.
greenforest32

Political Matrix

« Reply #68 on: March 12, 2012, 01:58:41 AM »

Not sure where the impression with me being a hack for parties or arbitrary numbers (LOL HIS FAVORITE NUMBER IS 7) comes from. If I'm a hack for anything, it's for issues.

And as far as personality, I'm not really concerned about tip-toeing around and wording my comments in a way that causes every member here to have a high opinion of me. Not interested

I do enjoy a good spat and some trolling myself
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2012, 02:00:53 AM »

And as far as personality, I'm not really concerned about tip-toeing around and wording my comments in a way that causes every member here to have a high opinion of me. Not interested

Is this the same type of attitude you have when talking to people in person?
greenforest32

Political Matrix

« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2012, 02:08:36 AM »

Is this the same type of attitude you have when talking to people in person?

Depends who I'm talking to. As I was leaving the grocery store the other day, I had some loon tell me I needed to sign a petition to stop the expansion of our light-rail system into that city as it would bring more crime/the wrong people into the area in addition to forcing people out of their cars as the transit agency starts building bike lanes that take away local sovereignty.

I didn't feel like saying anything then, but I imagine if I did it wouldn't have been something that would have made him think highly of me.
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2012, 02:13:11 AM »

Look, greenforest, I'm sorry if I implied that you were a hack. We disagree on this issue, but we both want the Democratic party to succeed, as such, I want to be on good terms with you. Call me naive, but I like it when we have a friendly atmosphere on the forum and I want all the posters to have good working relationships with each other. Can we move past this? Smiley
greenforest32

Political Matrix

« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2012, 02:21:49 AM »

I wasn't implying you should stop posting, I'm not here to make enemies.
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #73 on: March 12, 2012, 02:23:02 AM »

I wasn't implying you should stop posting, I'm not here to make enemies.

So are we good? Cheesy
greenforest32

Political Matrix

« Reply #74 on: March 12, 2012, 02:27:34 AM »

Yeah good as ever.

Still disagree with most socially conservative views
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length