Mr. 3000
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 11:34:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Mr. 3000
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mr. 3000  (Read 6724 times)
Nation
of_thisnation
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 06, 2005, 03:42:37 AM »

3000 POSTS BAYBEEEEE

Okay, it's official.  I should go to bed now. All this free time while I'm home from college is killing me.
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2005, 03:52:34 AM »

3000 POSTS BAYBEEEEE

Okay, it's official.  I should go to bed now. All this free time while I'm home from college is killing me.

You can say that again.  I've never been so anxious for classes to start, just because I need something to do besides...this!
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2005, 04:07:51 AM »

I broke 3000 two days ago; I'm flirting with 3100. 
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2005, 04:09:52 AM »

That's amazing...I actually remember you making your first post.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2005, 04:14:21 AM »
« Edited: January 06, 2005, 04:19:29 AM by J. J. »

That's amazing...I actually remember you making your first post.

Ironically, I could also remember it even befor looking it up. 

In 1992, I say my first client in the welfare office.  I still remember his name and that he lived with his sister-in-law (his brother was in jail) and that she worked in a bank at the time.

BTW:  This was 3100.
Storebought
YaBB God
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2005, 05:56:01 AM »

How can you do that? After a while, I just find myself having little of importance to say, so I don't say anything.

Even before I deleted my account this summer, I only managed to crack 300 or so.
stry_cat

Political Matrix
E: 6.25, S: -1.38

P P P
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2005, 09:12:12 AM »

How can you do that? After a while, I just find myself having little of importance to say, so I don't say anything.

Even before I deleted my account this summer, I only managed to crack 300 or so.
Who said you have to say anything important?  I certaintly never do.
Storebought
YaBB God
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2005, 11:05:49 AM »

Oh...You see, I fully expect everything I type--really everything anyone has ever typed--on the Internet to be retrieved, collected, and filed by some private or government intelligence agency for use as self-incriminating evidence in court. Consistent, intellectually coherent posts will be easier defend than trollish nonsense (eg., "Bill Clinton is a corn-juicing slit enabler", "Ohio was stolen", etc.)
stry_cat

Political Matrix
E: 6.25, S: -1.38

P P P
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2005, 04:53:55 PM »

Oh...You see, I fully expect everything I type--really everything anyone has ever typed--on the Internet to be retrieved, collected, and filed by some private or government intelligence agency for use as self-incriminating evidence in court. Consistent, intellectually coherent posts will be easier defend than trollish nonsense (eg., "Bill Clinton is a corn-juicing slit enabler", "Ohio was stolen", etc.)
Ah but that isn't the same as saying something important.  I hope my posts are for the most part consistent and intellectually coherent.  However they can be that way and not be about anything important.  Say for example this thread.  Is this important?  Well to Mr. 3000 yes, but to the rest of the universe no.  Is this message intellectually coherent?  I've only had one Dr. Pepper today so it's as coherent as can be expected.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2005, 05:10:28 PM »

3000 POSTS BAYBEEEEE

You can say that again.  I've never been so anxious for classes to start, just because I need something to do besides...this!

Yeah, I was very glad when classes started yesterday for me.
muon2
Moderators
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2005, 06:05:39 PM »

Yours is also a wise policy should you find yourself involved with politics. Posts, like any part of one's past have a way of revisiting. Solid quotes can never hurt, but random and incoherent ones may.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2005, 06:40:07 PM »

Yours is also a wise policy should you find yourself involved with politics. Posts, like any part of one's past have a way of revisiting. Solid quotes can never hurt, but random and incoherent ones may.

On a recent post, in a homage (or "Homerage") to The Simpsons I put in prarentheses "This is sarcasm."  A few people didn't even get it.
DanielX
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -4.70

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2005, 07:33:33 PM »

Hmph. I'm nearing the great 500 myself.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length