Office of Senator Pingvin (Fed-TX)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 02:06:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Senator Pingvin (Fed-TX)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15
Poll
Question: New poll (with 20RP12)
Boss Tweed

Polnut

ZuWo

Clarence

TJ in Cleve

Napoleon

Scott

Snowstalker

Benconstantine

NC Yankee

BigDaddy PA

Tmthforu94

20RP12

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 26

Author Topic: Office of Senator Pingvin (Fed-TX)  (Read 43253 times)
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #175 on: August 17, 2012, 09:48:01 AM »

Endorsements:
Mideast Assembly: JCL (W-IN)
At-large Senate: HagridOfTheDeep (W-SC)
                           Clarence (W-FL)
Northeastern Assembly: Simfan34 (W-NY)
                                       Goldwater (W-NY)
IDS Emperor: PiT (IB-LA)
IDS Legislature: Jbrase (IB-TX)

I'm an assemblyman not a senator sadly.
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #176 on: August 17, 2012, 10:00:39 AM »

But you're running for it, right?
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #177 on: August 17, 2012, 10:03:31 AM »

Mideast Assembly race isn't til October, and there are a number of potential candidates. Wink
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #178 on: August 17, 2012, 10:14:09 AM »

Cathcon: the assembly/governors race is in September.

Pingvin: it'll depend on if I can get my Nefarious Bill (the Mideast Anti-Human Trafficking Act) through debates soon. Yes a rematch with Ben is quite likely.
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #179 on: August 22, 2012, 06:59:58 AM »

Proposed region border reform plan.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #180 on: August 22, 2012, 09:54:01 AM »

For the longest time, it's been proposed that we reduce the amount of regions from 4 to 3, yet it doesn't ever gain enough traction to be implemented. While it's a noble idea that might or might not work, i'm almost certain that it will never be implemented.
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« Reply #181 on: August 22, 2012, 07:33:08 PM »

You would have about half of Atlasia in one region with that map.
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #182 on: August 23, 2012, 12:51:36 PM »

Any more questions?
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #183 on: August 25, 2012, 01:48:13 PM »

Can you describe legislation which you think would be good for Atlasia, but which is unconstitutional?
Good question, my friend! I think that if I'll push some legislation, Constitution and my personal beliefs will be my guides. Though if some piece of my new act will be considered unconstitutional, I will try to re-write it.
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #184 on: August 26, 2012, 01:37:47 PM »

I ask all Atlasians to stand up and vote for Senator Clarence. For all his Senate time he was a strong conservative voice here.
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #185 on: August 28, 2012, 02:04:01 AM »

Pingvin Report officialy changes it's format
Now it's a full radiostation!
Heavy Metal/Hard Rock + far-right political commentary + something about gaming and humour.
"G'Day, everybody! It's Pingvin and his brand new Pingvin FM!"
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #186 on: August 31, 2012, 12:31:41 PM »

Some new slogans:
"No More Fear - No More Lies - Pingvin'12"
"Pingvin. Or It'll Get Worse"
"Rise. Rebel. Resist. - Pingvin'12"
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #187 on: August 31, 2012, 12:48:14 PM »
« Edited: June 24, 2015, 08:01:06 AM by Pingvin »

Ladies and gentelmen!
I and Jbrase are proud to announce that Whigs, IB and MCRP members will participate in an open presidential primary that will be held on September 14-16. If I will lose, I endorse Jbrase.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #188 on: September 02, 2012, 01:45:36 PM »

Congratulations and good luck to you both! Smiley
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #189 on: September 02, 2012, 02:56:42 PM »

Where do you see political similarities between you and Jbrase and what distinguishes you from him?
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #190 on: September 02, 2012, 10:42:15 PM »

Where do you see political similarities between you and Jbrase and what distinguishes you from him?
A) Similar views on economics.
B) Different views on social issues and avatar colors Tongue
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #191 on: September 03, 2012, 06:21:27 AM »

IDS Judicial Overlord Pingvin wishes all Atlasians a happy Labor Day.
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #192 on: September 03, 2012, 01:11:18 PM »
« Edited: September 04, 2012, 06:19:13 AM by IDS Judicial Overlord Pingvin »

Example of brochure that was given to people attending Pingvin For President Rally - Dallas, TX

Friends, I see an Atlasia where the federal government is back under the Constitution. I see an Atlasia where the dream of equal justice for all and special privilege for none has become a reality. I see an Atlasia where the jobs are coming home and no longer being sent abroad.
 And I see an Atlasia where we become one people, one nation, one family, again. This is the kind of Atlasia I'm working for and fighting for.
 Our country needs a new vision, one that relies on the values of family, faith and freedom. We need policies that expand opportunity for all Atlasian people by releasing the vast growth potential locked inside our economy.

With your help, we can make this dream come true.

All we need is a new leadership of courage and vision for this country and we will get the job done. You can rely upon me for that new leadership, because I am a man who says what he means and means what he says, a man you can trust. Count on it.
- IDS Judicial Overlord Pingvin

Putting Atlasians First: Pingvin on the Issues

Term Limits

Atlasia needs a constitutional amendment limiting Congressional terms to one year for regional legislators and Senators. Also, Senate should impose term limits on all federal judges. Atlasia must become again a country of citizen legislators -- not career politicians.

Return The Morality Of Our Society

The doctrine of "separation of church and state" is a misinterpretation of the Constitution.
The First Amendment does not forbid all religious influence upon politics or society. The free exercise of religion means nothing if, in connection with the ordinary events and circumstances of life, individuals are forbidden to act upon their faith.
As President, I would do everything in my power, through public speeches and proposing legislation, and by careful scrutiny of the candidates for judicial appointments, to turn the tide against constitutional interpretations that undermine religious freedom. I oppose any efforts to use government power to impose views that contravene religious conscience on matters such as homosexuality and abortion.
In terms of civil rights discrimination, it is wrong to treat sexual orientation like race. Race is a condition beyond the individual's control. If we equate sexual orientation and race, we are saying that sexual behavior is beyond the Individual's control and moral will. The effort to equate homosexual and lesbian relations with legal marriage represents a destructive assault on the heterosexual, marriage-based family.
Human sexuality is primarily a mater of moral and not just physical healthy. So-called health-based sex education programs have done more harm than good. They too often encourage adolescents to consider sexual activity apart from marriage and family life. Especially in government schools, where teachers try to deal with sexual matters without reference to moral authority, they result in a vapid, context-free presentation of sexual mechanics which degrades and debases the meaning of relations between the sexes. Sex education is, as a rule, the private responsibility of parents. The government should not usurp this role.
Clean Up Our Politics

Our national politics have been corrupted by Big Money. Corporate contributions to political parties will be outlawed, PAC contributions ended, and Senators and Legislators will have to raise every dime of their campaign war chests in their own state and district. Million-dollar goverment pensions will be abolished.

Balance The Budget

Excessive government spending, and the excessive taxation and borrowing it produces, are therefore not only a threat to our economy -- they erode the resource base of our freedom and our moral responsibility. The best way to curtail government spending is to cut taxes.  They can't spend what they don't get.  But we must also take away the government's credit card.  With limits on both tax revenue and borrowing, the Federal government would finally be forced to get serious about spending cuts. 
Atlasia needs a Balanced Budget Amendment with a strict limit on the amount of taxes government may impose. Our debt is a national disgrace; a threat to the survival of this Republic. It must and shall come down. It's time to remove the dead weight of Nyman and let the Atlasian economy run free. Fiscal sanity and moral revival go hand in hand.

Reclaim Atlasia's Lost Sovereignty

The heroes of Lexington and Concord gave their lives for our liberty. Now, politicians are selling out our sovereignty to a global "New Word Order." Atlasia shall reclaim her lost sovereignty, and never again will Atlasian soldiers be subject to UN command.
I believe that the UN can serve some useful purposes in the world. But we need to go to the UN to promote the interests of Atlasia, not the agenda of globalists who favor world government. We must at all costs defend our national sovereignty, independence, and identity as Atlasians. It is our responsibility to take care of our interests. When you advocate passing responsibility to the UN, you are not taking leadership. Instead you are sacrificing Atlasia's leadership role and position in the world, and that's going to be dangerous.

End Foreign Aid

The looting of Atlasia for the benefit of foreign regimes ends the day I take office. If we cannot balance our own budget, what are we doing sending billions of tax dollars overseas to balance the budgets of foreign governments? Let's end foreign aid and start looking out for the Forgotten Atlasians right here.

Defend Our Borders

We need a sea wall to stop the tidal wave of illegal immigration and narcotics sweeping over our southern border. We need a "time out" on legal immigration -- to assimilate and Atlasianize the millions who have come in recent decades. And we need one language for one people -- our own English language.

A Pro-Family, Pro-Growth Tax System

An across the board 17% tax rate and expanded exemptions so that a family of four would pay no taxes on the first $36,000 of income. With no taxes on Social Security, pensions, personal savings or capital gains, this flat tax would be fair (everyone would pay the same rate), honest (no more political manipulation of the tax code) and simple -- you could fill it out on a post card. Slash capital gains taxes, and abolish inheritance taxes on family estates, family businesses and family farms. Cut the corporate tax rate to 0%.

Real Social Security

No more Nyman-style "reform" of Social Security, which means raising taxes and lowering benefits. We must strengthen security for our elderly and make the system sound for the future -- with guaranteed savings in a growing private sector.

Equal Justice Under Law

In the 1960's, the civil rights movement sought the assistance of government to enforce the fundamental principle that all men are created equal. But today's civil rights groups, Including the NAACP, have abandoned that principle in favor of preferential treatment for groups that they claim have suffered past discrimination. But we cannot cure a past injustice with another injustice. Moreover affirmative action programs patronize Atlasian blacks because it presumes that blacks cannot succeed an their own. Affirmative action does not advance civil rights in this country. It is merely another government patronage program to secure money and jobs for the few people who benefit from it.
Discrimination is wrong. But you do not correct old injustices by committing new ones. We will end preferential treatment-quotas, set-asides, affirmative action, "diversity" mandates -- in federal policy our first week in office, Atlasia must become a nation of equal justice for all-and special privilege for none.

Defend The Right To Life

God is the author of life. If Government has any valid duty, it is to protect innocent life. If human beings can arbitrarily decide who is human and who is not, the doctrine of God-given rights is utterly violated. If the Declaration of Independence states our creed, there can be no right to abortion, since it means denying the most fundamental right of all to the unborn child, the right to life. Some people talk about the "viability" as a test to determine which human offspring have rights which we must respect, and which do not because they are somehow less human. But the Declaration states plainly that we are all created equal. If human beings can arbitrarily decide who is human and who is not, the doctrine of God-given rights is utterly violated. When whites wished to enslave blacks, they denied their humanity, and so construed the right to hold slaves as a property right.  The same type of absurdity is falsely proclaimed today by the pro-abortion culture of death.
After conception, life in the womb is in this respect no different than life outside the womb. Full legal protection for the right to life of the unborn, the ill and the elderly must and shall be reestablished.

Free Education From Federal Control

The court-initiated prohibition of school prayer is only the symptom of a deeper problem, the neglect of moral education and character formation. The value-free education offered by the government run schools has all too often proven to be education without value. This is especially true now that Outcome Based Education has been used as an excuse to establish curricular elements that amount to the politically correct brainwashing of our children.
I strongly favor school choice approaches that empower parents to send their children to schools that reflect the parent's faith and values.
It is time to put Atlasia's parents back in control of our schools, Give parents the means to educate their children in the school of their choice. Reduce the education bureaucracy; put more resources in the classroom.

Restore Our National Heritage

We will provide constitutional protection for the flag, and restore freedom of religion to public schools. Our glorious, if often tragic, history is as great a national treasure as our Capitol, or the forests of Yellowstone. Our national memory must be preserved; so, too, shall all monuments, battlefields and symbols of our heritage.

I pledge to work tirelessly to make this vision a reality. Won't you join me?

Sincerely,
IDS Judicial Overlord Pingvin
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #193 on: September 03, 2012, 01:42:51 PM »

I like what I've started with these pictures, though honestly, I got the idea from Cathcon a while back. Wink

How long of a term limit would you like to see for Supreme Court justices???
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #194 on: September 03, 2012, 01:44:36 PM »

I'm fine with 1,5 year.
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #195 on: September 03, 2012, 02:06:40 PM »

Report on rally stops so far:
08/15 - Sparks, NV
08/17 - Winnemucca, NV
08/19 - Elko, NV
08/21 - Ely, NV
08/23 - Las Vegas, NV
08/25 - Albuquerque, NM
08/27 - Las Cruces, NM
08/29 - El Paso, TX
08/31 - San Antonio, TX
09/02 - Waco, TX
09/04 - Dallas, TX
09/06 - Mount Vernon, TX
09/08 - Little Rock, AR
09/10 - Memphis, TN
09/12 - Louisville, KY
09/14 - Bloomington, IN
09/16 - Bloomington, IL
09/18 - New Lenox, IN
09/20 - Mishawaka, IN
09/22 - Canton, OH
09/24 - Cranberry, PA
09/26 - Johnstown, PA
09/28 - Scranton, PA
09/30 - Albany, NY
10/02 - Hartford, CT
10/04 - Bridgeport, CT
10/06 - Toms River, NJ
10/08 - San Diego, CA
10/10 - Los Angeles, CA
10/12 - Bakersfield, CA
10/14 - Fresno, CA
10/16 - Fallon, NV
10/18 - Carson City, NV
10/20 - Redding, CA
10/22 - Medford, OR
10/24 - Portland, OR
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #196 on: September 03, 2012, 02:10:33 PM »

Come by Newberry, FL!
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #197 on: September 03, 2012, 10:48:22 PM »

Yup!
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #198 on: September 04, 2012, 03:30:23 PM »

Now that the primary between Pingvin and Jbrase is coming nearer- the time is ripe for me to announce my official endorsement.... representing me, myself, and I- not the Whig Party that I lead. 

I disagree with Pingvin on many issues, but I believe the most important issue to vote for a President on is foreign policy. Even there we disagree... but Pingvin knows Atlasia must come first, that we must approach the world based on what makes life better for our citizens first. He is a friend of mine and is friendly to every one on this board despite the attitude many take towards him...

I will endorse the winner of the Pingvin/Jbrase primary with pride, but for now...

I am proud to announce my personal endorsement of Pingvin for President!
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #199 on: September 04, 2012, 10:25:22 PM »

Now that the primary between Pingvin and Jbrase is coming nearer- the time is ripe for me to announce my official endorsement.... representing me, myself, and I- not the Whig Party that I lead. 

I disagree with Pingvin on many issues, but I believe the most important issue to vote for a President on is foreign policy. Even there we disagree... but Pingvin knows Atlasia must come first, that we must approach the world based on what makes life better for our citizens first. He is a friend of mine and is friendly to every one on this board despite the attitude many take towards him...

I will endorse the winner of the Pingvin/Jbrase primary with pride, but for now...

I am proud to announce my personal endorsement of Pingvin for President!
I want to thank senator Clarence. He had been doing wonderful job all the time in Senate and I'm honored to have his endorsement.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies