20RP12 Research Center: Potential Presidential Poll
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 09:53:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  20RP12 Research Center: Potential Presidential Poll
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: If the February Presidential Election was between ZuWo and Oakvale, whom would you vote for?
ZuWo

Oakvale

Other

Not Sure

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 21

Author Topic: 20RP12 Research Center: Potential Presidential Poll  (Read 330 times)
Pheurton Skeurto
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 25, 2012, 04:46:31 PM »

3 days.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 08:20:59 AM »

I voted for myself since this is how I am going to vote in the general election.

However, if the race is between me and Oakvale and no other candidates jump in, I expect the election result to be quite lopsided. First, Atlasia as a whole tilts to the left. Second, my opponent is a representative of the pragmatic left, which means that he doesn't only have the left vote in the bag, but that he might also be appealing to moderate voters.

I'm not playing the expectation game here, I'm merely speaking my mind. The only factor which could make this race somewhat unpredictable is the probable dissolution of the RPP and the JCP and the formation of numerous smaller parties.
Pheurton Skeurto
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 09:10:08 AM »

I voted for myself since this is how I am going to vote in the general election.

However, if the race is between me and Oakvale and no other candidates jump in, I expect the election result to be quite lopsided. First, Atlasia as a whole tilts to the left. Second, my opponent is a representative of the pragmatic left, which means that he doesn't only have the left vote in the bag, but that he might also be appealing to moderate voters.

I'm not playing the expectation game here, I'm merely speaking my mind. The only factor which could make this race somewhat unpredictable is the probable dissolution of the RPP and the JCP and the formation of numerous smaller parties.

I think it's anybody's game at this point.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies