Canada General Discussion (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:35:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Canada General Discussion (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Canada General Discussion  (Read 259892 times)
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« on: April 20, 2013, 03:38:46 PM »

Remember this when it happens.

I predict a mass exodus of NDP MPs from Quebec to the Liberals under Trudeau, knowing they will not be able to win reelection as NDP candidates in Quebec.

Mark my words.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 10:39:34 PM »

It is. Chinese and Tibetan community groups are demanding apologies and it's been roiling through the media since Thursday. Then he's calling journalists "breathtakingly cynical" on Twitter for daring to treat Palinesque foreign policy gaffes as, well, Palinesque foreign policy gaffes. Usually pissy self-righteousness we saw with the separatist thing last year. Then Bob Fife said on QP this morning that Trudeau's been complaining to journalists that they're being too critical. ("Chutzpah" is putting it extremely mildly) That's without discussing the family history on certain authoritarian regimes (PRC, Cuba, Vichy, Iran).

You mean the same Chinese dictatorship that sent in tanks to run over young people in Tiananmen Square?   

Oh my!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies