Ralph Nader vs Aaron Russo vs Nicholas Rockefeller-2000
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:47:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs?
  Past Election What-ifs (US) (Moderator: Dereich)
  Ralph Nader vs Aaron Russo vs Nicholas Rockefeller-2000
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ralph Nader vs Aaron Russo vs Nicholas Rockefeller-2000  (Read 5267 times)
Username MechaRFK
RFK
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -7.30

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 11, 2011, 12:25:29 PM »
« edited: November 11, 2011, 12:45:05 PM by Opebo is Jesus Christma »

Ralph Nader pulls off a stunning 48 state primary win over Al Gore with Bill Bradley dropping out of the race just one week before the primary and endorsing Nader for president. Other politicians that endorse Nader include 72 Democratic nominated George McGovern,  MN senator Paul Wellstone,  civil rights activist Jesse Jackson, former MN senator and presidential candidate Eugene McCarthy, CA senator Barbara Boxer, Dennis Kucinich, CA congresswomen Nancy Pelosi, former CO senator and 1984/88 Democratic candidate Gary Hart, WI senator Russ Feingold, former CA governor Jerry Brown, and many on the left that help Nader gain the nomination. Hollywood supported Nader strongly with only 6 in the business not supporting Nader for president. Al Gore hangs himself in a hotel the night after his good bye DNC speech on August 17 with alleged murder of his wife and burned the LA hotel that was home to the spot RFK was assassinated.

Aaron Russo enters the race on August 2, 1999. Russo pulled off a win that was nail-bitting between himself and Texas governor George W Bush. John McCain never enters the race and made a out of nowhere endorsement to Russo. Steve Forbes and Pat Buchanan also made endorsements to Russo in his surprise win against Bush that was 27(also DC)-23 Russo. Aaron Russo receives his biggest endorsement from all libertarians that range from Harry Browne to David Nolan to L Neil Smith and the biggest of all libertarians RON PAUL. The Old Right was please with Mr Russo support for the gold standard and other polices that support their agenda.

Nicholas Rockefeller now enters the race to have the establishment take back the White House...

Ralph Nader(D-CT)/Bernie Sanders(I-VT)

Aaron Russo(R-NV)/Gary Johnson(R-NM)

Nicholas Rockefeller(R-unkown)/George W Bush(R-Texas)

FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 12:39:38 PM »

Who's Nick Rockefeller?
Username MechaRFK
RFK
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2011, 12:44:36 PM »

http://youtu.be/pVEPlxwlzCE

HP

Username MechaRFK
RFK
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2011, 12:49:00 PM »

Ralph Nader-279

Aaron Russo-74

Nick Rockefeller-185
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2011, 03:36:22 PM »

Scary idea. Hmmm... Might he use the New World Order, establishment, etc to take some of the big states like NY? Theoretically energize the Zionists, billionaires, etc.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2011, 03:38:12 PM »

This video is getting scarier as I watch it. Conspiracy and crazy? Yes. Still fuckin's scary.
Username MechaRFK
RFK
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2011, 04:08:04 PM »

This video is getting scarier as I watch it. Conspiracy and crazy? Yes. Still fuckin's scary.

You wouldn't think about that with the religion part though.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2011, 10:52:40 AM »

You wouldn't think about that with the religion part though.

Let's just say the "Religion is a Conspiracy!" people don't impress me.
Username MechaRFK
RFK
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2011, 10:58:59 AM »

What do you make out of my map for this election? Should Rockefeller be wining states such as New York instead of Mississippi(I would say no one fits this state in this election scenario).
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2011, 11:34:15 AM »

Al Gore hangs himself in a hotel the night after his good bye DNC speech on August 17 with alleged murder of his wife and burned the LA hotel that was home to the spot RFK was assassinated

LOL WUT
Username MechaRFK
RFK
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2011, 11:53:08 AM »

Al Gore hangs himself in a hotel the night after his good bye DNC speech on August 17 with alleged murder of his wife and burned the LA hotel that was home to the spot RFK was assassinated

LOL WUT

That part makes the story much more felicitous.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2011, 01:07:27 PM »

Conspirer Nicholas Rockefeller (I-NY)/George W. Bush (R/I-TX) 305 electoral votes
Radio Host Aaron Russo (R-NV)/Governor Gary E. Johnson (R-NM) 132 electoral votes
Activist Ralph Nader (D-CT)/Congressman Bernie Sanders (D/I/S-VT) 101 electoral votes

Dubya goes quite a way in winning Rockefeller parts of Appalachia and the South as well as winning the backing of oil men. With North-Eastern, South-Western, and Pacific businessmen backing Rockefeller, he is able to fend off the peasants attempting to storm the gates.
Username MechaRFK
RFK
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2011, 04:30:45 PM »

Conspirer Nicholas Rockefeller (I-NY)/George W. Bush (R/I-TX) 305 electoral votes
Radio Host Aaron Russo (R-NV)/Governor Gary E. Johnson (R-NM) 132 electoral votes
Activist Ralph Nader (D-CT)/Congressman Bernie Sanders (D/I/S-VT) 101 electoral votes

Dubya goes quite a way in winning Rockefeller parts of Appalachia and the South as well as winning the backing of oil men. With North-Eastern, South-Western, and Pacific businessmen backing Rockefeller, he is able to fend off the peasants attempting to storm the gates.

Seems more  correct then my map for Zionist states such as New York.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies