Impeachment Proceedings Against Associate Justice Liberty
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:31:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Impeachment Proceedings Against Associate Justice Liberty
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Impeachment Proceedings Against Associate Justice Liberty  (Read 1141 times)
StevenNick
StevenNick99

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 24, 2004, 01:23:03 AM »

By the powers vested in me by the constitution of the Atlas Forum, I hereby introduce impeachment proceedings against Associate Justice Liberty for negligent inactivity in his position on the court.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2004, 01:43:27 PM »

What I said about DRDan.
Nym90
nym90
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -2.96

P P P
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2004, 02:53:02 PM »

Liberty frequently logs in to other areas of the Forum, and thus could be notified easily if we need him, via a Personal Message.
Schmitz in 1972
Liberty
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2004, 06:05:45 PM »

Very well, remove me if you must, I must confess that I have not perhaps been posting at this board as often as I should. However during my tenure only one case has come up (dubya's Libertarian party forum link case), and the Supreme Court was not able to hear it because of KEmperor's critical condition. When he recovered he reafirmed Attorney General Peter Bell's statement that Dubya's casse had little merit. By that time Dubya had calmed about it anyway. Still, if you wish to remove me it's your choice not mine
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Moderators
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2004, 06:08:47 PM »

I move this be tabled.
Second?
StevenNick
StevenNick99

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2004, 06:12:32 PM »

Very well, remove me if you must, I must confess that I have not perhaps been posting at this board as often as I should. However during my tenure only one case has come up (dubya's Libertarian party forum link case), and the Supreme Court was not able to hear it because of KEmperor's critical condition. When he recovered he reafirmed Attorney General Peter Bell's statement that Dubya's casse had little merit. By that time Dubya had calmed about it anyway. Still, if you wish to remove me it's your choice not mine

As Liberty has come forward to defend himself, I see no reason the impeachment proceedings against him need to continue.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies