Gallup:Obama close against Romney Perry Bachmann Paul
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:36:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Gallup:Obama close against Romney Perry Bachmann Paul
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Gallup:Obama close against Romney Perry Bachmann Paul  (Read 3276 times)
Reaper
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2011, 07:07:23 AM »

This could be the turning point, the GOP candidate (whoever that turns out to be) could be on the way to a blow-out win over Obama by Nov. 2012.  By late winter I expect the calls for Hillary to run will be turning into a tsunami.....

Dude... what are you smoking?  Please, wikipedia "Nationwide opinion polling of the United States presidential election, 2012"

For the past 2 years virtually all the opinion polls have indicated that the GOP will get beaten against Obama.  Are you really that far into denial or have that much false hope that you cannot see that the GOP does not have a viable contender in a socially moderate to liberal population?  They're running on social values that do not resonate with most people and have no chance of winning as these polls indicate.  Obama with 330+

Ron Paul 2012!!!
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2011, 09:15:14 AM »

One thing I forgot to mention: his approval rating in this is just 40%, meaning Obama is still a good 7-8 points ahead of his own opinion against these guys and just needs to be mediocre on election day. Traditional 50% approval against this field would be an LBJ64 blowout.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2011, 09:41:50 AM »

Any poll with Paul that close looks quite off to me.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2011, 10:10:29 AM »

I was born with Canadian citzenship, so hah!
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2011, 03:13:45 PM »

There is a place for the 20% of this country who dislike our system of government to go.  In fact its 3.5 hours north of where I live or a simple plane flight to one of the European plantations.  You can enjoy a cradle to grave welfare system or rest easy knowing that western civilization burns to the ground as in London for even milquetoast austerity measures ensure that that system never changes.

Canada isn't easy to move to, otherwise I might have already even with their ridiculous 'tolerance' policies.

You're a dumb if you think that Canada's vibrant multiculturalism is a reason not to move there. It benefits all potential immigrants, not just browns.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies