Michele Bachmann's zaniest quotes
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 09:58:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Michele Bachmann's zaniest quotes
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Michele Bachmann's zaniest quotes  (Read 510 times)
Kinaro
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.35, S: -6.96

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 01, 2011, 08:20:52 PM »

''There are hundreds and hundreds of scientists, many of them holding Nobel Prizes, who believe in intelligent design.''

''I don't know where they're going to get all this money because we're running out of rich people in this country.''

''If we took away the minimum wage -- if conceivably it was gone -- we could potentially virtually wipe out unemployment completely because we would be able to offer jobs at whatever level.''

''If we look at American history, between 1942 and 1947, the data that was collected by the Census Bureau was handed over to the FBI and other organizations at the request of President Roosevelt, and that's how the Japanese were rounded up and put into the internment camps. I'm not saying that that's what the Administration is planning to do, but I am saying that private personal information that was given to the Census Bureau in the 1940s was used against Americans to round them up, in a violation of their constitutional rights, and put the Japanese in internment camps.''

''Carbon dioxide is portrayed as harmful. But there isn't even one study that can be produced that shows that carbon dioxide is a harmful gas.''

''I find it interesting that it was back in the 1970s that the swine flu broke out under another, then under another Democrat president, Jimmy Carter. I'm not blaming this on President Obama, I just think it's an interesting coincidence.'' (commenting on a 1976 outbreak that occurred during the Ford administration)

''It is horrific to know that in the African American community, 50 percent of all African American pregnancies in the United States end in abortion, 50 percent. That is a genocide of African Americans of the United States. It should not be. There are Americans all across this country who would love to adopt African American babies, but they can't because 50 percent of all African American pregnancies today are ending in abortion.''
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 08:22:51 PM »

Did she mean carbon monoxide? And did she mean to say it was not harmful?
Kinaro
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.35, S: -6.96

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2011, 08:29:17 PM »

Did she mean carbon monoxide? And did she mean to say it was not harmful?

Nope.

If we get a Bachmann/Palin ticket I'm moving to Canada and praying the apocalypse comes.
anvi
anvikshiki
YaBB God
Netherlands

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2011, 08:31:09 PM »

This has always been one of my favorites.

"In Japan...to wait in and get health care is almost impossible. You get on a list and you wait and you wait and you wait. But he said this is something people don't know: in Japan, people have stopped voicing their opinion on health care. There are things that are wrong with Japanese health care, but people [aren't] voicing. 'Well why is that,' I asked. He said it's 'Because they know that would get on a list and they wouldn't get health care. They wouldn't get in. They wouldn't get seen. And so people are afraid. They're afraid to speak back to government. They're afraid to say anything.' Is that what we want for our future? That takes us to gangster government at that point! And absolute abject corruption."
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2011, 08:38:07 PM »

''If we look at American history, between 1942 and 1947, the data that was collected by the Census Bureau was handed over to the FBI and other organizations at the request of President Roosevelt, and that's how the Japanese were rounded up and put into the internment camps. I'm not saying that that's what the Administration is planning to do, but I am saying that private personal information that was given to the Census Bureau in the 1940s was used against Americans to round them up, in a violation of their constitutional rights, and put the Japanese in internment camps.''
that's historically accurate. lol!!!!!!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies