Can somebody tell me... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:15:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Can somebody tell me... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Can somebody tell me...  (Read 9816 times)
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« on: December 23, 2004, 03:21:59 AM »

Iraq -- Well, he is a member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. 

He is?  The record doesn't seem to show it.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2004, 04:00:52 AM »

Iraq -- Well, he is a member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. 

He is? The record doesn't seem to show it.

As in, his support of the Apache Helicopter, AEGIS Ships, Bradley Fighting Vehicles, Blackhawk Helicopters, B-2 Bomber, C-17 Cargo Jets, F/A-18 Fighter Jets, F-16 Fighter Jets, Tomahawk Missiles, C-130 Cargo Jets, and Patriot Missile System?

Or maybe his vote for the $21 million increase in Defense spending in the 2003 budget. (including $71.5 billion for procurement programs such as $4 billion for the Air Force's F-22 fighter jets, $3.5 billion for the Joint Strike Fighter and $279.3 million for an E-8C Joint Stars (JSTARS) aircraft, a 4.1% pay increase for military personnel, $160 million for the B-1 Bomber Defense System Upgrade, $1.5 billion for a new attack submarine, more than $630 million for Army and Navy variants of the Blackhawk helicopter, $3.2 billion for additional C-17 transports, $900 million for R&D of the Comanche helicopter and more than $800 million for Trident Submarine conversion).

I thought that the record showed that he was against those things, but no matter as it was merely a joke anyway and I could care less about Kerry anymore.  Time to think about the future, not dweal on the past.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies