Comedy Goldmine Rises
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 03, 2024, 08:18:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Comedy Goldmine Rises
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11
Author Topic: Comedy Goldmine Rises  (Read 43493 times)
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 25, 2011, 04:54:06 AM »

Son: "Why do we need a new Goldmine, dad?"
Gordon: "Because the old was becoming stilted and full of inane commentary rather than actually comedy."

Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 08:37:40 AM »

Regarding this important debate regarding oral sex, let me weigh in.  It goes like this, gentlemen - BJs are only very rarely good (skillfully/enthusiastically given), but when they are, they are a delight.  So just hang in there and keep looking.  One interesting side note - american girls are tremendously better at this activity, in general, than Thai girls.  If you really cannot enjoy receiving at all under any circumstances, it probably means you have some kind of psychological problem.

Now, regarding the cunnilingus, I'm not one of those poo-pooers of the practice, like Our Semi-Gay Mikado.   I'm also not a big fan.  Its just one of those things you do, and maybe once in a while it is a real turn on because its turning her on - I think the necessary element here is the girl must be tip-top hot and young.  We can all enjoy having a rough ride with a sexy milf, but you don't want to go down on her.  On the other hand a smooth and taught 19 year old does usually warrant a little tongue-action.

So on this issue I suppose I'm a moderate hero - enjoy both giving and receiving, but be realistic - like anything in life, it is going to be poor or mediocre far more often than it will be wondrous.

Oswald Acted Alone, You Kook
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2011, 10:45:23 AM »

Is this really neccessary?
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2011, 11:27:27 AM »

So far the examples here are really funny!
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2011, 05:59:55 PM »

In a lot of ways, BushOK reminds me of my mother.
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2011, 04:19:10 PM »

Actually, GusChiggins is one of the Jews. He was victorious.

This is why 5 year olds should be banned.

Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2011, 04:44:51 PM »

Not only is this thread stupid, it is offensive, most likely made up and carried out by a pack of Wolves.
You're way to sensitive. Learn to take a joke.

Where are the jokes?  I haven't been this confused since people were laughing at Napoleon Dynamite.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2011, 04:57:06 PM »

Context

This improves his chances of winning the GOP nomination for AZ-8 next year, surely?

Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2011, 05:16:38 PM »

Mississippi isn't poor by any reasonable or objective definition.  Vermont, however, is in fact the second-poorest state in the Northeast.
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2011, 08:16:48 PM »

Not so much funny as it's a Big Lipped Aligator Post.

since I just declared Stalin my least favorite figure in all of history, I guess Reagan will have to settle for second. though the case can be made that he just threw the dirt on top of the already-buried casket, so to speak. my dad buried his father at age 16 and cites the memory of the sound of the dirt hitting the casket (was a Jewish funeral; as a ceremonial people who were supposedly important to the deceased get to throw dirt on the grave) as the most lasting of the whole episode.  I wonder how everything would have turned out had my dad been able to know his father for a more extended period.

He never explained just what his grandfather's funeral had to do with Ronald Reagan.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2011, 07:29:11 AM »

since I just declared Stalin my least favorite figure in all of history, I guess Reagan will have to settle for second. though the case can be made that he just threw the dirt on top of the already-buried casket, so to speak. my dad buried his father at age 16 and cites the memory of the sound of the dirt hitting the casket (was a Jewish funeral; as a ceremonial people who were supposedly important to the deceased get to throw dirt on the grave) as the most lasting of the whole episode.  I wonder how everything would have turned out had my dad been able to know his father for a more extended period.

He never explained just what his grandfather's funeral had to do with Ronald Reagan.

It was quite lucid. He is saying that Reagan was bad, but then again the damage might already have been done before him so he isn't really to blame. Sort of like how the person throwing the dirt on the casket isn't responsible for the death of that person.

If you really want to over-analyze, perhaps his dad felt guilty for the death of his father although he really wasn't.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2011, 08:43:43 AM »

It was quite lucid. He is saying that Reagan was bad, but then again the damage might already have been done before him so he isn't really to blame. Sort of like how the person throwing the dirt on the casket isn't responsible for the death of that person.

If you really want to over-analyze, perhaps his dad felt guilty for the death of his father although he really wasn't.

When really he's just being pretentious.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2011, 09:06:31 AM »

When really he's just being pretentious.

I wasn't taking a stand on that.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2011, 09:00:50 PM »

Odd question for someone on this forum:

Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2011, 09:27:00 PM »

Yeah, I've never really strayed into the forum community.  I noticed him though; red Missouri avatar.  I suppose he doesn't do much constructive posting?
feeblepizza
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.45, S: -0.26

« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2011, 09:38:43 PM »

Yeah, I've never really strayed into the forum community.  I noticed him though; red Missouri avatar.  I suppose he doesn't do much constructive posting?
If you consider advice on oral sex constructive, than yes; he's quite the constructive poster.
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2011, 11:26:29 PM »

From my perspective, as long as it's between two (heterosexually) married people, I don't care. However, I don't tend to interject my actual morals into threads like this. Seeing as it's some stupid internet poll, I really don't care.

Well, without going too much into it, I've only received from one girl and that was it, but I'd be open to receiving from a guy. But I won't go any further, it's unnessecary and completely irrelevant.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2011, 12:57:35 AM »

No, quite the opposite in fact. He is by far the wittiest and most intelligent poster on the forum, and he frequently gives us nuggets of brilliance.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2011, 10:58:38 AM »

A comment here in the Goldmine thread is worthy of being goldmined:

No, quite the opposite in fact. He is by far the wittiest and most intelligent poster on the forum, and he frequently gives us nuggets of brilliance.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2011, 05:53:07 PM »

It's a sarcastic comment.  Certain people generally have trouble understanding that.

Does changing the typeface really help you get your point across?
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2011, 08:37:12 PM »

Since you are probably a deadbeat from Seattle, I won't bother asking you to retract.

The only deadbeat on this forum that I'm aware of happens to sport a red avatar from Ohio.  So Meeker ain't it.

Bizzaro Naso?

Nope. He'll report the post if he notices it.

Smiley
JewCon
LongIslandBorn
Israel

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2011, 08:45:25 PM »

Made in Thailand, or at least NOT made in the bad place!
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2011, 09:11:11 PM »

Like this?
Well, let us not forget, deadman, that the capitalist system in the west also guaranteesb very little choice in entertainment.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2011, 07:08:34 AM »

I think worship posts should not be allowed in the goldmine.
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2011, 06:38:15 PM »
« Edited: May 30, 2011, 08:55:42 PM by I got Ham but I'm not a Hamster »

Gilbert and Sullivan vs. Emoviollence:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length