New Post a Picture of Yourself
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 28, 2024, 09:32:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  New Post a Picture of Yourself
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38
Author Topic: New Post a Picture of Yourself  (Read 84215 times)
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #125 on: December 04, 2004, 01:41:32 PM »

I will post a picture of myself in costume for my school play, you can't really see what I look like in it though as I have yellow foundation on and my hair will be yellowed too. Heehee. I will get a recent photo of me I can post soon.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #126 on: December 04, 2004, 02:45:56 PM »

Anyways... here's me, in all of my frizzy glory:

You're cute
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.88, S: 1.59

« Reply #127 on: December 04, 2004, 02:48:16 PM »

Why are so many guys on here rating the "cuteness" and "hotness" of other guys?  I can understand Hughento, but the rest....
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #128 on: December 04, 2004, 06:21:59 PM »

Why are so many guys on here rating the "cuteness" and "hotness" of other guys?  I can understand Hughento, but the rest....

Maybe the rest are like Hughento. Tongue
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #129 on: December 04, 2004, 07:05:48 PM »

badnarikin04

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #130 on: December 04, 2004, 10:26:27 PM »

You're going to knock the poor girl over with your chin!
AuH2O
YaBB God

« Reply #131 on: December 05, 2004, 01:58:12 AM »

Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #132 on: December 05, 2004, 02:04:07 AM »

If we edit out the nuclear bomb. Smiley
AuH2O
YaBB God

« Reply #133 on: December 05, 2004, 02:38:35 AM »

Hey you weren't supposed to do that! Wink
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #134 on: December 05, 2004, 03:25:42 AM »

Oh, man...forget you...who is the chick on your left!?
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #135 on: December 05, 2004, 03:28:21 AM »
« Edited: December 05, 2004, 03:31:53 AM by J-Mann »

Alright...all I can say about the pictures posted so far is, "What a bunch of freakin' geeks!"

That's not to say I make the picture pool any brighter...make all the cracks you want about my "girl" in my picture.

??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #136 on: December 05, 2004, 08:14:44 AM »

Alright...all I can say about the pictures posted so far is, "What a bunch of freakin' geeks!"

That's not to say I make the picture pool any brighter...make all the cracks you want about my "girl" in my picture.

I could get in a cheap shot here. But I won't. Smiley
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #137 on: December 05, 2004, 08:37:10 AM »

here is another picture of me at church...

Dude, are you "enjoying the company" of any of those girls outside the immediate confines of the church?  I like the one in the back, with the tight sweater on...
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #138 on: December 05, 2004, 08:38:19 AM »

hottest...three stand outs, but Julien, probably.

BTW don, the one with the white shirt is alright, you look quite fit in it Smiley

I need to get a new digital camera. Our old one got stolen, dammit Sad

I have a pic of my mum, though, in her gardening phase Wink

Mum:

she had a gardening business, and she ALWAYS wore her pearls on the job Smiley

Am I the only person who thinks that's Hughento himself, in drag?
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #139 on: December 05, 2004, 08:39:44 AM »

Dude, that's a pretty hot girl you're with.  And she seems to be really into you.  More power to you.....
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #140 on: December 05, 2004, 08:41:33 AM »

Bono, I don't think I ever mentioned that I visited Portugal once.  I spent most of my time there in Lisbon and Estoril, on the coast.  I also stopped for lunch in Elvas, on the Spanish border.  It's a beautiful country; I really liked it.
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #141 on: December 05, 2004, 08:53:50 AM »

Dude, that's a pretty hot girl you're with.  And she seems to be really into you.  More power to you.....

Confused That's the girl from the auto show. they are supposed to take shots with people.
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #142 on: December 05, 2004, 08:56:31 AM »

Bono, I don't think I ever mentioned that I visited Portugal once.  I spent most of my time there in Lisbon and Estoril, on the coast.  I also stopped for lunch in Elvas, on the Spanish border.  It's a beautiful country; I really liked it.

I live in teh Lisbon area myself. I've also been to Elvas several times.  Smiley I'm glad you liked it here. Cheesy Did you drive? If you did, I hope nothign bad ahppend to you. Wink
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #143 on: December 05, 2004, 09:33:05 AM »
« Edited: December 05, 2004, 09:34:43 AM by dazzleman »

Confused That's the girl from the auto show. they are supposed to take shots with people.

Well, maybe she was giving him some on the side...  It's funny how sex is used to sell cars.  Maybe she offered him a nice "incentive package" for buying one of the cars on display.
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #144 on: December 05, 2004, 09:37:29 AM »

I live in teh Lisbon area myself. I've also been to Elvas several times.  Smiley I'm glad you liked it here. Cheesy Did you drive? If you did, I hope nothign bad ahppend to you. Wink

No, I didn't drive there.  I was part of a tour group, and we went around by bus.  I was more comfortable with that, given my lack of proficiency with the language.  I speak some Spanish, and it's funny how Spanish and Portuguese look very similar when written, but the pronunciation is so different.

Why would something bad have happened to me driving?  Are you referring to my stories on the traffic ticket thread, and wondering whether I ended up in a Portuguese jail for excessive speeding?
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #145 on: December 05, 2004, 09:53:34 AM »

Hehe...thanks.  You look like you belong in Kansas, by the way.  Take that as a compliment!
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #146 on: December 05, 2004, 11:43:13 AM »

Hehe...thanks. You look like you belong in Kansas, by the way. Take that as a compliment!

I think the cow's awful cute (in the baby-cute way, not the hot-chick-cute way Smiley)
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #147 on: December 05, 2004, 11:47:07 AM »

No, I didn't drive there.  I was part of a tour group, and we went around by bus.  I was more comfortable with that, given my lack of proficiency with the language.  I speak some Spanish, and it's funny how Spanish and Portuguese look very similar when written, but the pronunciation is so different.

Why would something bad have happened to me driving?  Are you referring to my stories on the traffic ticket thread, and wondering whether I ended up in a Portuguese jail for excessive speeding?

Lol, no, I was fearing if a portuguese driver might have done something to you. Our reputation on the road is not really great.
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #148 on: December 05, 2004, 12:48:14 PM »

Lol, no, I was fearing if a portuguese driver might have done something to you. Our reputation on the road is not really great.

The roads there do look kind of tough, especially in mountain areas.  They're narrow and curvy, and one false move......  You should know that over here, people of Latin descent have a reputation for being faster drivers.  I guess it's in the genes....
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #149 on: December 05, 2004, 12:53:35 PM »

I think the cow's awful cute (in the baby-cute way, not the hot-chick-cute way Smiley)

She was five days old at the time of that picture.  I delivered her myself Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies