Credit Default Swaps and men aged 25-34 living at home
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:53:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Economics (Moderator: Torie)
  Credit Default Swaps and men aged 25-34 living at home
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Credit Default Swaps and men aged 25-34 living at home  (Read 391 times)
phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.42, S: -1.22

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 12, 2011, 10:31:30 PM »

Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 06:14:15 AM »

Doesn't surprise me. In many of these countries, the ability for young men to make wealth is duly hampered by high unemployment and creditor laws that make debt inheritable. Meaning, that in at least one of thse countries, guys my age can't get jobs and if they do, all their wages are being garnished to pay back grandpa's mortgage. As a result, there a lot of able-bodied, educated young people being made public charges. I imagine paying for the needs of so many people who need to be paying in can be expensive, especially if their respective country cannot print more money.

Any attempt at welfare reform should be coupled with bankruptcy reform. ...but who am I? and is this an oversimplification. This is sort of a field I am very fascinated in, but still don't know much about and am trying to learn.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies