When's the earliest you've ever gotten laid to start a new year?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 14, 2024, 10:04:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  When's the earliest you've ever gotten laid to start a new year?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: When's the earliest you've ever gotten laid to start a new year?  (Read 2500 times)
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 01, 2011, 03:40:05 AM »

I can top it.

And yes, I'm here to brag about countdown sex.

Good night.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 03:41:17 AM »

How was he? Wink
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2011, 03:47:36 AM »

I was good.  "Dick Clark's" New Years in the background? Eh, not so much.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2011, 04:30:13 AM »

I was good.  "Dick Clark's" New Years in the background? Eh, not so much.

You know, it's not sex if you're by yourself...
Bleeding heart conservative, HTMLdon
htmldon
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.03, S: -2.26

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2011, 04:39:18 AM »

What did she do with the other seven seconds of the countdown?
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2011, 07:57:41 AM »

No, but you can tie it. Grin
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2011, 01:18:26 AM »

3 and a half hours? or 4, depending when you consider it getting laid.

/overshare
Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2011, 12:08:00 PM »

well some of you can sing I just had sex song. Smiley of course considering it is the forum, that is about 3 people.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2011, 03:08:37 PM »

well some of you can sing I just had sex song. Smiley of course considering it is the forum, that is about 3 people.

Make them four. Wink
Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2011, 03:15:46 PM »

Make them four. Wink

that is pushing it much, no?
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2011, 05:14:08 PM »

Oh Shnap!
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2011, 01:55:25 AM »

Hm. Interesting question. I know I've had sex on January 1st before, but I have no recollection of how long after midnight it was.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2011, 11:39:37 AM »

I don't get how you would determine the time exactly. My sex acts tend to have an extension in time, although I obviously can't speak for King.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2011, 11:42:16 AM »

Anyone who brags as much as King does is extremely suspect.

Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2011, 01:36:45 PM »

I don't get how you would determine the time exactly. My sex acts tend to have an extension in time, although I obviously can't speak for King.

He seems to be implying he knew the time because he heard the New Year's Countdown on TV during the act.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2011, 01:38:27 PM »

He seems to be implying he knew the time because he heard the New Year's Countdown on TV during the act.

Yeah, he was using the remote control with one hand and.............................with the other.  Roll Eyes
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2011, 02:03:31 PM »

Yeah, he was using the remote control with one hand and.............................with the other.  Roll Eyes

Gramps is just cranky because the last time the fireworks went off on New Years for him was '89...1889.

Smiley
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2011, 02:05:03 PM »

Gramps is just cranky because the last time the fireworks went off on New Years for him was '89...1889.

Smiley

Uh, it was 1776 BM.........lots of fireworks that year Wink
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2011, 02:05:49 PM »

Smiley

Uh, it was 1776 BM.........lots of fireworks that year Wink

Oh wow.  No wonder why you're grumpy.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2011, 02:33:00 PM »

Oh, right, but I'm thinking more along the lines of: if two couples start having sex at, say, 23:50 and one couple is finished at 00:01 and the other couple at some arbitrary later point, can the guy in the first couple (who presumably would be the one to think along such lines) have any right to claim to have gotten laid earlier?

There is also, of course, the fact that one person might be finished before the other which makes the timing issue a bit more complicated...
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2011, 02:46:19 PM »

Oh, right, but I'm thinking more along the lines of: if two couples start having sex at, say, 23:50 and one couple is finished at 00:01 and the other couple at some arbitrary later point, can the guy in the first couple (who presumably would be the one to think along such lines) have any right to claim to have gotten laid earlier?

There is also, of course, the fact that one person might be finished before the other which makes the timing issue a bit more complicated...

Just change your hypo to say, King finishes (as usual) at 23:50 and his partner finishes his/herself off at 00:01.  What then?
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2011, 03:00:09 PM »

Just change your hypo to say, King finishes (as usual) at 23:50 and his partner finishes his/herself off at 00:01.  What then?

Precisely. That's my issue here. There doesn't seem to be an appropriate metric that one could use to determine this.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2011, 03:11:56 PM »

Since people I spend the new year with have a habit of dying before the next one, I won't be going (or coming) for this record.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2011, 05:46:33 PM »

Precisely. That's my issue here. There doesn't seem to be an appropriate metric that one could use to determine this.

I never claimed to have the Mountain time zone's first orgasm of the new year, although it might have been close if such records were kept. 

But if you really want details coitus began in the final minute or so of the new year and continued for an unknown amount of minutes afterward.  I would consider all the time to be "sex occuring."
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2011, 06:05:28 PM »

I never claimed to have the Mountain time zone's first orgasm of the new year, although it might have been close if such records were kept. 

But if you really want details coitus began in the final minute or so of the new year and continued for an unknown amount of minutes afterward.  I would consider all the time to be "sex occuring."

Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies