Inauguration!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 11:28:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Inauguration!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Are any of you here on the forum planning to attend President Bushs' inauguration?
Yes

No

Maybe

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 23

Author Topic: Inauguration!  (Read 1564 times)
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 16, 2004, 05:06:04 PM »

I plan on trying to make it to the inauguration! Anyone going? Good chance to meet forum members. If you need tickets they are available on Ebay.
DaleC76
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2004, 05:18:02 PM »

Maybe.

I went to the first one, and was a little disappointed.  The tickets didn't mean much because the view from the ticket area was almost exactly the same as the non-ticket one.  Also, there were about twice as many people with tickets that could easily fit in the ticket area, so we were all crammed together pretty tight.  Plus it was COLD COLD COLD.

It was my first trip to Washington, though, and it blew a country boy from Alabama totally away.  I'll never forget coming out of the metro tunnel onto the Mall and seeing the Capitol for the first time.  Wow.  I haven't been back since, so I may make the trip in January.  I may not bother with a ticket, though.
Nation
of_thisnation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2004, 05:30:05 PM »

January 20th? I might still be on winter break at that point for college, which means I'll be back in MD!

Needless to say, I won't be attending the inauguration, but I'd be willing to meet up with some Republicans for lunch and whatnot.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies