Kerry 83% Bush 16% Can you top that? (I bet you can't)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 06:46:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Kerry 83% Bush 16% Can you top that? (I bet you can't)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Author Topic: Kerry 83% Bush 16% Can you top that? (I bet you can't)  (Read 20119 times)
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2004, 03:30:28 PM »

Opebo..seriously quit the religious bigotry you're turning into a g troll.

Is he any more bigoted than you were when you actively have spoken in favor of 19060's style segregationists like GW and Strom Thurmond?
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2004, 03:33:13 PM »

Is he any more bigoted than you were when you actively have spoken in favor of 19060's style segregationists like GW and Strom Thurmond?

It would be bigotry to say "All Black people... ."  It is bigotry when lump all Cristians together.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2004, 03:33:34 PM »

I SAID I AGREED WITH SOME OF THE THINGS THEY BELIEVED IN NOT ALL. GIVE ME A ING BREAK.
Kodratos
Ataturk

« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2004, 03:36:00 PM »

The best is easily Utah County, UT because it is actually heavily populated. Provo and Orem are there.

Kerry 10.8% 11,893   
Bush 86.3% 95,039
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2004, 03:36:08 PM »

I am not denying opebo is bigoted; but the person that brought this to his attention was a man who has placed pictures of George Wallace in his signature.
It would be bigotry to say "All Black people... ."  It is bigotry when lump all Cristians together.
Sulfur
Rookie

« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2004, 03:37:25 PM »

If I put a picture of Thomas Jefferson in my sig would you call me racist?
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2004, 03:38:49 PM »

I am not denying opebo is bigoted; but the person that brought this to his attention was a man who has placed pictures of George Wallace in his signature.
It would be bigotry to say "All Black people... ."  It is bigotry when lump all Cristians together.

Your signature is a map of the worst most bigotted elitist sh**thole in the US. History has proven the North east is ACTUALLY the most racist region in the US. Typical hypocrite 13 year old.
Kodratos
Ataturk

« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2004, 03:39:06 PM »

Good one. TJ owned slaves! I've never heard of George Wallace doing anything like that.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2004, 03:39:13 PM »

1. Did thomas Jefferson base a presidential campaign on the basis of segregation?

2. Wasn't everyone a flaming racist in the early 1800s, especially in the region from which Jefferson hailed?

(Hint: Q1: No; Q2: Yes)
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2004, 03:40:31 PM »

Your signature is a map of the worst most bigotted elitist sh**thole in the US. History has proven the North east is ACTUALLY the most racist region in the US. Typical hypocrite 13 year old.

You had to bring my age into the equation to form an argument?

Bastard
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2004, 03:40:38 PM »

1. Did thomas Jefferson base a presidential campaign on the basis of segregation?

2. Wasn't everyone a flaming racist in the early 1800s, especially in the region from which Jefferson hailed?

No they weren't racist back then. That's just a JUDGEMENT modern people put on them. They believed how they believed because that's all they knew. You do a great disservice to the founding fathers to attach labels to them. Maybe when you get into highschool you will learn something but I doubt it since the schools are just there to spread lies and misinformation.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2004, 03:41:23 PM »

Bastard

You have a lot to learn son.
Kodratos
Ataturk

« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2004, 03:42:14 PM »

No everyone was not a flaming racist in the early 1800's. Ever heard of Quakers? Amish? William Lloyd Garrison?

Which do you think is worse, owning slaves, or basing a campaign around segregation? If you say the former then you need counseling quick.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2004, 03:42:35 PM »

Bastard

Like what?  Learn how to be a stupid redneck homophobe like you and the people you drink stale beer with when watching a rerun of last night's Pepsi 200?
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2004, 03:43:46 PM »

Bastard

Like what?  Learn how to be a stupid redneck homophobe like you and the people you drink stale beer with when watching a rerun of last night's Pepsi 200?

This is why your section of the country is absolutely useless.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2004, 03:44:40 PM »

No everyone was not a flaming racist in the early 1800's. Ever heard of Quakers? Amish? William Lloyd Garrison?

Which do you think is worse, owning slaves, or basing a campaign around segregation? If you say the former then you need counseling quick.

White males from virginia were predominantly racist.

Even if you argue that owning slaves as a rich white male from virginia was off-the-wall (lol) then answer the question about the basis of the campaigns.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2004, 03:45:51 PM »

Bastard

Like what?  Learn how to be a stupid redneck homophobe like you and the people you drink stale beer with when watching a rerun of last night's Pepsi 200?

You got it backwards.

You're section of the country places propositons on the ballots (and passes then in wacko numbers) that deny financial rights to tens of thousands of people, and maybe more, that you never met.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2004, 03:46:33 PM »

Bastard

You got it backwards.

You're section of the country places propositons on the ballots (and passes then in wacko numbers) that deny financial rights to tens of thousands of people, and maybe more, that you never met.

They dont have "rights" what a joke.
Kodratos
Ataturk

« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2004, 03:47:30 PM »

Even if you argue that owning slaves as a rich white male from virginia was off-the-wall (lol) then answer the question about the basis of the campaigns.

Because most people owned slaves that makes it right?

Owning slaves at any period in time is wrong, but you seem to think otherwise. Segregtation was also accepted in the south at the time of George Wallace's campaign.

You can't even follow your own logic.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2004, 03:49:51 PM »

Because most people owned slaves that makes it right?

Owning slaves at any period in time is wrong, but you seem to think otherwise. Segregtation was also accepted in the south at the time of George Wallace's campaign.

You can't even follow your own logic.

You could argue that slavery did more harm than good in the early 1800s as it was necessary for the southern economy, and the national economy, to survive.

Answer the second question.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2004, 03:50:28 PM »

no man, I'm looking away from it.  and the party of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Olympia Snow seems hardly to fit that description.

On the other hand, the garbage you were pushing all summer, before you had your 'epiphany' certainly described that party.  But then, you left it and apparently took the rancor with you.

I rest my case.

No no.  The simple question were asking is why do you support these people?  Bush voters like to hang their heads down and shudder.  
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2004, 03:50:48 PM »

Bastard

You got it backwards.

They don't have the rights that you and I do, not because of what they have done in life, but because of WHAT THEY WERE BORN LIKE.  It's like segregation.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2004, 03:52:35 PM »

Bastard

You got it backwards.

They don't have the rights that you and I do, not because of what they have done in life, but because of WHAT THEY WERE BORN LIKE.  It's like segregation.

People aren't born homosexual. Its a disease of the mind and soul.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2004, 03:54:45 PM »

Bastard

You got it backwards.

They don't have the rights that you and I do, not because of what they have done in life, but because of WHAT THEY WERE BORN LIKE.  It's like segregation.

Untrue.

Bue let me say this:

"People aren't born black. Its a disease of the mind and soul."

Makesjust as much sense.
Kodratos
Ataturk

« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2004, 03:57:11 PM »

Bastard

You got it backwards.

Untrue.

Bue let me say this:

"People aren't born black. Its a disease of the mind and soul."

Makesjust as much sense.

Actaully no. You can prove people are born Black, you cannot prove people are born homosexual. Until you can, Statesrights is entitled to his opinion.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies