Senate At-Large Race Results
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 14, 2024, 10:32:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Senate At-Large Race Results
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Senate At-Large Race Results  (Read 2543 times)
Obnoxiously Slutty Girly Girl
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2010, 04:01:56 PM »

I just wanted to say that Libertas pressured me into changing my vote. I deleted my old post and created a new one. I waited after the 20 minutes allowed to change my vote and I am sorry. I already posted this in another thread, but I am unsure where to put this post.

It's not my fault you waited until you had logged off and come back later before you actually changed it...

Maybe it would be nice to say for sure "remember, after 20 minutes vote is invalidated".

Nice trick, Lib.

I messaged him since he gave me 1st preference last time and told me just yesterday that he planned to vote for me.

Thus when he mysteriously gave me last preference, it was seemed suspiciously as if someone else had dictated to him how to vote.

And Roch, it was within the twenty minutes when I first PMed you. And changing it was your idea.

Still, the PM probably upset him and he forgot the time limit on changing a vote. It is always wise when contacting a person about their vote to say that there is a time limit on changing your vote and don't bother if it has lapsed. Doing so would have avoided any "appearence" of impropriety on your part and thrown the wait of the error on Roche. Because you didn't most will think it an intentional act and your reputation doesn't help your case either. Tongue

Well whatever, I guess this serves me right for dealing with a professional troll who plays loose and fast with the facts for attention-whoring effect...

I'm done addressing this non-issue.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2010, 04:08:40 PM »

All right, let's show the PMs:

Yes.

If you modify vote after 20 minutes it's invaidated.

So all is proper.

This one is from Kalwejt in response to the question "Did I vote correctly?" or something along those lines.

These are the four PMs that I got from Libertas. All of them were sent over twenty minutes after I first voted:

Rochambeau,

You said you would vote for me for Senator, but instead you gave me last preference. Sad

Well it would be nice if you at least gave me something higher than last preference...I thought we were friends. Cry

Well, you forgot to remind me to vote for you for first or second preference, so I just went with my gut. Is it too late to change my vote now?

Can you try changing your vote at least? I didn't get a chance to sign on this morning to PM you in time. Sad

Thanks! Cheesy

You should run for office sometime yourself. Wink

I even asked Libertas if it was too late to change my vote. He encouraged me to change my vote anyway. After I changed my vote, he gave me no indication that my vote was going to be nullified. So my main point is that Libertas tricked me into changing my vote after the 20 minute limit had passed. Kalwejt, if you have any PMs from either me or Libertas, feel free to post them here.

Nice job editing the times. Roll Eyes
Bo
Rochambeau
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -5.23, S: -2.52

« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2010, 04:09:39 PM »

All right, let's show the PMs:

Yes.

If you modify vote after 20 minutes it's invaidated.

So all is proper.

This one is from Kalwejt in response to the question "Did I vote correctly?" or something along those lines.

These are the four PMs that I got from Libertas. All of them were sent over twenty minutes after I first voted:

Rochambeau,

You said you would vote for me for Senator, but instead you gave me last preference. Sad

Well it would be nice if you at least gave me something higher than last preference...I thought we were friends. Cry

Well, you forgot to remind me to vote for you for first or second preference, so I just went with my gut. Is it too late to change my vote now?

Can you try changing your vote at least? I didn't get a chance to sign on this morning to PM you in time. Sad

Thanks! Cheesy

You should run for office sometime yourself. Wink

I even asked Libertas if it was too late to change my vote. He encouraged me to change my vote anyway. After I changed my vote, he gave me no indication that my vote was going to be nullified. So my main point is that Libertas tricked me into changing my vote after the 20 minute limit had passed. Kalwejt, if you have any PMs from either me or Libertas, feel free to post them here.

Nice job editing the times. Roll Eyes

I swear that I did not edit these PMs at all.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2010, 04:10:38 PM »

Not that it even matters since I clearly didn't "pressure" you to do anything, and you certainly knew about the 20 minute time limit as you already admitted.
Sewer
SpaceCommunistMutant
Junior Chimp
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2010, 04:11:45 PM »

Looks like a he said she said thing.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2010, 04:11:49 PM »

hmmm, remember when that was illegal. Oh those were fun times. Post a PM about a conflict about invalidating "a" vote in "an" election and suddenly you here a giant "CONGRATS YOU JUST WON A FREE STAY IN THE "BANNED FROM VOTING HOTEL", ENJOY YOUR STAY!!!!
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2010, 04:25:46 PM »

hmmm, remember when that was illegal. Oh those were fun times. Post a PM about a conflict about invalidating "a" vote in "an" election and suddenly you here a giant "CONGRATS YOU JUST WON A FREE STAY IN THE "BANNED FROM VOTING HOTEL", ENJOY YOUR STAY!!!!
While sharing PMs is a bannable offense on many forums, it really doesn't even matter since, even with tampering, there's nothing incriminating about anything I said. Rochambeau knew about the 20 minute time limit; it was his choice to wait until after the time limit and then edit it. Nobody forced him to do anything.

If there's one thing JewCon was right about, it's that Rochambeau can't be trusted to be telling the truth about anything. Numerous people have been discovering his weaselly ways lately. I regret siding with Roch over JewCon. Welcome to my ignore list, Roch.

This is absolutely positively the LAST I will say on this issue.

Should probably lock this and start a new results thread at this point...
Bo
Rochambeau
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -5.23, S: -2.52

« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2010, 04:26:57 PM »

Roch, don't you have a thread on this like directly underneath this one? all this should be argued there instead of clogging up this one. and Why don't you two just post the PM's you two had and settle this once and for all.

JBrase told me to post the PMs that I had to settle this dispute. I did just that.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2010, 04:29:30 PM »

Can we get an update already to break this damn string of BS.

And why am I not able to load the thread anymore for the Midterms?
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: -9.65

« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2010, 04:32:18 PM »

Can we get an update already to break this damn string of BS.

And why am I not able to load the thread anymore for the Midterms?

The JCP is jamming our signals. Tongue
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2010, 04:41:24 PM »

Hey TC? When an update? Smiley

(I suck epic way in vote counting)
Thomas D
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: -6.61

« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2010, 04:48:06 PM »

I've noticed some people leaving blanks next to a candidates name. What is that counted as? Is it an automatic last place vote?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2010, 04:51:22 PM »

I've noticed some people leaving blanks next to a candidates name. What is that counted as? Is it an automatic last place vote?

Just no preference at all, I guess.

[1] Dude A
[2] Dude B
[ ] Dude C

Dude B have 2nd and it can be transferred. Dude C have no preference.
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2010, 04:53:18 PM »

Hey TC? When an update? Smiley

(I suck epic way in vote counting)

I'm working on it....

No, it simply means that no preference is given to said candidate (for example, if I were to vote only for A-Bob while leaving all other spaces blank, it would mean that after A-Bob got elected or eliminated, my vote wouldn't be transferred to anyone; it would simply be an exhausted vote)
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies