CT: Quinnipiac University: Blumenthal's lead drops to 10 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 26, 2024, 06:49:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2010 Elections
  2010 Senatorial Election Polls
  CT: Quinnipiac University: Blumenthal's lead drops to 10 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CT: Quinnipiac University: Blumenthal's lead drops to 10  (Read 3477 times)
redcommander
YaBB God
« on: August 06, 2010, 04:28:42 AM »

I am not giving up hope that the Republicans  voters of Connecticut will choose Simmons next week. McMahon is a horrible candidate who contradicts the principles of the Republican party. Like we really need a senator who created simulated rape scenes in WWE. She would be an even greater embarrassment in the senate than Al Franken. Probably part of the reason come election day if she makes it out of the primary she will lose in a landslide.
redcommander
YaBB God
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 12:36:45 AM »

I am not giving up hope that the Republicans  voters of Connecticut will choose Simmons next week. McMahon is a horrible candidate who contradicts the principles of the Republican party. Like we really need a senator who created simulated rape scenes in WWE. She would be an even greater embarrassment in the senate than Al Franken. Probably part of the reason come election day if she makes it out of the primary she will lose in a landslide.

Simmons is worse.

I can't think of anyone worse than someone that made their fortune off of distorting wrestling into an immoral shadow of it's past self. Tongue
redcommander
YaBB God
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 02:50:21 PM »

Hopefully the poll is wrong Tongue
redcommander
YaBB God
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2010, 06:44:15 PM »

Seeing as Schiff has no chance... Connecticut's second best option is McMahon. Scary stuff, but at least she holds Simmons at bay.

Hey - Senator McMahon is better than Senator Blumenthal.  Scott Brown needs some company.

(Even if you don't like those two personally, electing more Republicans from New England will force the New England Dems rightward on economic policy).

I personally don't want her in there because she is exactly the wrong candidate for New England voters and for the Republican Party. She has so much baggage from her time at WWE, that Blumenthal will win by default because Connecticut voters will not want further embarrassment in senate after Dodd. Blumenthal may be liberal, but at least he won't be a joke as senator. New England Republicans better put their hopes up for Ayotte, Toomey, and winning back house seats this year. I don't see Republicans winning if McMahon is the nominee, in either of the New York senate races, or against Leahy.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies