Democratic internal: Vitter leads only by 1
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:40:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2010 Elections
  2010 Senatorial Election Polls
  Democratic internal: Vitter leads only by 1
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democratic internal: Vitter leads only by 1  (Read 1438 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 23, 2010, 08:30:53 AM »

D: 43 R: 44
http://www.charliemelancon.com/assets/docs/lasen_pollingmemo.pdf
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 09:08:20 AM »

Sorry, Charlie.
SvenssonRS
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2010, 01:23:46 PM »

Given that Vitter has the morals of Richard Nixon, I would not be at all surprised if he somehow lost, nor would I be particularly upset.
tpfkaw
wormyguy
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.58, S: 1.65

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2010, 03:46:01 PM »

Given that Vitter has the morals of Richard Nixon, I would not be at all surprised if he somehow lost, nor would I be particularly upset.
More like the morals of JFK.
SvenssonRS
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2010, 11:58:47 PM »

More like the morals of JFK.

It was an easy comparison. Nixon was the first man I could think of who was every anywhere near as dishonest.
Sewer
SpaceCommunistMutant
Junior Chimp
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2010, 12:59:53 AM »

I wish.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2010, 08:46:16 AM »

You think LA gives a crap about your "morals?" Have you see the clowns they re-elect?
SvenssonRS
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2010, 11:00:52 AM »

You think LA gives a crap about your "morals?" Have you see the clowns they re-elect?

I would certainly hope they do, with how 'Christian' they claim to be.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2010, 08:31:03 PM »

They're the most corrupt state in the country. It's an expectation down there. Morality never enters the equation.
timmer123
Rookie

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2010, 12:13:32 AM »

They're the most corrupt state in the country. It's an expectation down there. Morality never enters the equation.

Nope, actually Illinois is the most corrupt state thanks to clowns like Roland Burris and Rod Blagogevich.  Then maybe New Jersey next.

You don't seem to understand Christianity very well.  Christians don't think they're perfect. Just the opposite.  We understand and believe that we all have sin and will sin and have fallen short of the glory of God.  The important thing is acknowledging our mistakes and go forward
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2010, 06:34:35 PM »

Nope, actually Illinois is the most corrupt state thanks to clowns like Roland Burris and Rod Blagogevich.  Then maybe New Jersey next.

You don't seem to understand Christianity very well.  Christians don't think they're perfect. Just the opposite.  We understand and believe that we all have sin and will sin and have fallen short of the glory of God.  The important thing is acknowledging our mistakes and go forward
So because you're all sinners, it makes sense to reelect corrupt scumbags? Wacky religion you've got there.
timmer123
Rookie

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2010, 08:48:16 PM »

So because you're all sinners, it makes sense to reelect corrupt scumbags? Wacky religion you've got there.

I don't have a religion, I have Jesus.

Vitter is a pretty good senator.  I don't see any evidence of him being a "corrupt scumbag."  I think you're getting confused with the idiots in New Orleans who continued to re-elect William Jefferson.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2010, 11:42:28 AM »

I don't have a religion, I have Jesus.

Troll check on aisle 3.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies