How many Presidential Elections were stolen? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 07:59:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  How many Presidential Elections were stolen? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: How many Presidential Elections were stolen?

10+

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 36

Author Topic: How many Presidential Elections were stolen?  (Read 11648 times)
cpeeks
« on: July 03, 2010, 09:38:53 AM »

1824, 1876, 1960,2000, 2004. 2004 There was probably as much voter fraud there than in other election. There are reports that Kerry had as many as 5 million votes taken from him. There were large discrapencies in Ohio. Bush was reported as getting more votes in some counties than there were that people actually voted. There were reports of voting machines in heavily democratic areas actually going in reverse. Thats why I will always refer to him as Governor Bush because thats the only office he legally won lol.
cpeeks
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2010, 09:15:33 AM »

1824, 1876, 1960,2000, 2004. 2004 There was probably as much voter fraud there than in other election. There are reports that Kerry had as many as 5 million votes taken from him. There were large discrapencies in Ohio. Bush was reported as getting more votes in some counties than there were that people actually voted. There were reports of voting machines in heavily democratic areas actually going in reverse. Thats why I will always refer to him as Governor Bush because thats the only office he legally won lol.

Reports does not mean that what's being said is true. I don't recall hearing any of that anyhow. Where did you hear about Bush getting more votes than there are people in certain counties? If that were the case the media would have a field day with it. He never stole either election and I posted a youtube video of what really happened in the 2000 election thread. What was illegal about the first time? Winning the Electoral Vote?

Of course you wouldnt, you have to actually read something for yourself, instead of listening to what fox news tells you.
cpeeks
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2010, 10:19:12 PM »

ok cool thx i will check that article out
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies