How many Presidential Elections were stolen? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:11:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  How many Presidential Elections were stolen? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: How many Presidential Elections were stolen?

10+

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 36

Author Topic: How many Presidential Elections were stolen?  (Read 11599 times)
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« on: June 27, 2010, 05:11:50 PM »

whacko conspiracy theorists
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 11:42:39 PM »

1876 and 2000. We were better off with a President Hayes, but definitely worse off with a (2nd) President Bush.

1824 had some serious issues, but wasn't quite stolen. 1800 ended up not being stolen. It would have been easy for some shenanigans to have made the difference in some other close ones such as 1888 and 1916.

Pretty much this.  Though I have to say 1992 and 1912 were pretty f**ked up.

Why all these discussions since 2000? I could say 2008 was stolen because of ACORN and the New Black Panther Party who scared away old people at the polls.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2010, 12:23:43 PM »

1824, 1876, 1960,2000, 2004. 2004 There was probably as much voter fraud there than in other election. There are reports that Kerry had as many as 5 million votes taken from him. There were large discrapencies in Ohio. Bush was reported as getting more votes in some counties than there were that people actually voted. There were reports of voting machines in heavily democratic areas actually going in reverse. Thats why I will always refer to him as Governor Bush because thats the only office he legally won lol.

Reports does not mean that what's being said is true. I don't recall hearing any of that anyhow. Where did you hear about Bush getting more votes than there are people in certain counties? If that were the case the media would have a field day with it. He never stole either election and I posted a youtube video of what really happened in the 2000 election thread. What was illegal about the first time? Winning the Electoral Vote?
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2010, 01:57:42 PM »

1824  (Although Jackson got his revenge)

Also, by this, I don't mean the election was rigged, I mean that the results were unfair and the wrong candidate won under bizarre circumstances.

I don't consider 1888 stolen.  Harrison nearly won many more states.

What about 2000 was stolen?
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2010, 12:09:15 AM »

1824, 1876, 1960,2000, 2004. 2004 There was probably as much voter fraud there than in other election. There are reports that Kerry had as many as 5 million votes taken from him. There were large discrapencies in Ohio. Bush was reported as getting more votes in some counties than there were that people actually voted. There were reports of voting machines in heavily democratic areas actually going in reverse. Thats why I will always refer to him as Governor Bush because thats the only office he legally won lol.

Reports does not mean that what's being said is true. I don't recall hearing any of that anyhow. Where did you hear about Bush getting more votes than there are people in certain counties? If that were the case the media would have a field day with it. He never stole either election and I posted a youtube video of what really happened in the 2000 election thread. What was illegal about the first time? Winning the Electoral Vote?

Of course you wouldnt, you have to actually read something for yourself, instead of listening to what fox news tells you.

I watch Fox News because I already agree with it as do many others. The same goes for talk radio.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2010, 08:04:22 PM »

Kennedy stole his election and Obama stole his with ACORN.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2010, 08:31:18 PM »

Kennedy stole his election and Obama stole his with ACORN.

ACORN used SquirrelMail to bribe voters with acorns.

No they set up child prostitution rings to raise money and lived off of the welfare system. Some were even here illegally. Look it up on yahoo.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies