2004 is going to make 2000 tame.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 06:36:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 is going to make 2000 tame.
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2004 is going to make 2000 tame.  (Read 625 times)
senorboogie woogie
Rookie

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 31, 2004, 12:01:28 PM »

Hola!

It is three days until election day. I have been following the election every day for 4 months and I have come to this conclusion, this election is going to be much worse and much more disputed.

The pollsters really have no clue in about a dozen states. Like most everybody here, I look at www.electoral-vote.com, and I have seen states go red, blue, red, blue. The webmaster on that page researches several well known national polls. I don't really think God knows. (Be nice if He was a libertarian)

I'm very scared that one candidate will win the popular vote and not win the electoral vote, especially if this happens again with Bush.

How many of the "Battleground states" are governed by a Democrat or a Republican?

The election can be a tie (269-269), and if Kerry wins the popular vote, but loses the election in a Republican House of Representitives.

I really believe that there will be a lot of protest voting, and I think Badnarik will get 3% percent of the national vote, with Nader/Cobb/Peroutka/gadflies togther getting another 2%.

I wish Reagan was still alive and could run again. In his two elections, the election was decided before dinnertime.

Senor

King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2004, 12:02:44 PM »

Electoral-vote.com's method of making predictions isn't very good. Don't trust em Smiley
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies