Will we see another (former) First Lady run for President within the next 100 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:53:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Will we see another (former) First Lady run for President within the next 100 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: years?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 29

Author Topic: Will we see another (former) First Lady run for President within the next 100  (Read 8074 times)
cpeeks
« on: June 15, 2010, 05:37:38 AM »

Hillary in 2012. Remember that meeting on a Saturday night between Hillary and Obama. I'm telling you it was either an agreement or Obama found a scandal that the Clintons couldn't overcome at that time.

Ya I beleive Hillary will run again also.
cpeeks
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 11:05:32 AM »

Hillary in 2012. Remember that meeting on a Saturday night between Hillary and Obama. I'm telling you it was either an agreement or Obama found a scandal that the Clintons couldn't overcome at that time.

Wait she's dangerous but the neo-cons are not? OMG

If Hilalry will run again, it certainly won't be in 2012, unless Obama's approvals are consistenly below 40%, which I don't see happening. Even the extremely unpopular Jimmy Carter managed to defeat Ted Kennedy in the Democratic priamries in 1980.

That's Ted Kennedy. Killing the girl by wrecking his CAW into the water wasn't going over well with the people. I don't care if Obama's numbers go back up to the upper 50's. Do not ever misunderestimate that woman's ambitions or intentions. I'm telling you she's dangerous.
cpeeks
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2010, 12:31:04 AM »

[/qu

If Hilalry will run again, it certainly won't be in 2012, unless Obama's approvals are consistenly below 40%, which I don't see happening. Even the extremely unpopular Jimmy Carter managed to defeat Ted Kennedy in the Democratic priamries in 1980.

That's Ted Kennedy. Killing the girl by wrecking his CAW into the water wasn't going over well with the people. I don't care if Obama's numbers go back up to the upper 50's. Do not ever misunderestimate that woman's ambitions or intentions. I'm telling you she's dangerous.

Wait Hillarys dangerous but the Neo-cons are not?
cpeeks
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2010, 09:35:02 AM »

possibly Laura Bush for Texas Senate when one of their senators retires?
[/quote.
l=
LOL OMG
cpeeks
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2010, 12:34:51 PM »

I think the Bushes have done enough to this country.
cpeeks
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2010, 01:40:41 PM »

Served? No screwed this country, lol and there will never ever, ever be a Bush elected to anything again.
cpeeks
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2010, 02:45:49 PM »

Served? No screwed this country, lol and there will never ever, ever be a Bush elected to anything again.

I agree on the latter possibly but the Bushes are the all American family.

Northeastern wealthy elitists? Hardly an all- american family. Do you honestly say this bs to try an anger people?
cpeeks
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2010, 03:56:58 PM »

Northeastern wealthy elitists? Hardly an all- american family. Do you honestly say this bs to try an anger people?

It's certainly angering you.

At first it did, until I realized some things about you, and now it doesnt. Its comical.
cpeeks
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2010, 03:55:58 PM »

It's certainly angering you.

At first it did, until I realized some things about you, and now it doesnt. Its comical.

I wouldn't be too sure a Bush would never be elected again. Sure Bush Jr. really screwed up but Bush Sr. was pretty unpopular too and his son was elected just 8 years later. Some Bush in the future might rehabilitate the family legacy. And I agree with cpeeks that a multi-millionaire family of Northeastern elitists is not the typical American family.

They know what it takes to get to the top with how far Bush Sr. went. I agree that it would be hard for a Bush to make it into the white house again but Bush Jr. today would be a good match against Obama with how bad he's doing.

LOL What? You must be joking. Bush Sr. got to where he was because of his father Prescott Bush. Ever heard of him? He was Wall Street Banker, and a U.S.Senator from Conneticut.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies