Another ammo site was left unguarded
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:01:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Another ammo site was left unguarded
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Another ammo site was left unguarded  (Read 2223 times)
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 29, 2004, 11:53:12 PM »

Everyone was telling the Bush admin that they'd need more troops to secure Iraq, but we went in, anyways.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

http://oregonlive.com/news/oregonian/index.ssf?/base/front_page/1099052619177610.xml
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2004, 12:08:17 AM »

Considering that there are something like just under one metric ton of explosives in Iraq per every active duty soldier in the US Army (that's on the planet), it's not too suprising.

Hum, one ton of explosives per one US soldier.  Kerry didn't consider this might be a potential threat?  Hum.
shankbear

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2004, 12:46:40 AM »

just another balloon that is sinking like al qaqaa
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2004, 01:10:27 AM »

shankbear,

You've got to admit that jfool is fun.  He posts stories without actually reading them and they turn out not say what he thinks they do.  He tries sooo hard and makes an utter fool out of himself.  It's kinda like Howard Dean's scream.
shankbear

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2004, 01:22:21 AM »

fern posts to read his posts. He is in love with dailykos.  When will he be citing DU?  Well he is probably harmless and I am very hopeful that after Nov. 2 that he will crawl back under his rock.

In my business it takes EVIDENCE to do well.  Evidence that will convince to a certain standard of proof.  We destroyed the bulk of what they are claiming missing.  Some MAy have been pilfered.  The Ruskies may have nipped a bit off to Syria.  The evidence is not there to prove that 380 tons of anything was spirited away by the ragtag ragheads that we were kicking across the desert in record time.

fern is a weed. right?  he got my Crapweasel tag before.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2004, 01:29:21 AM »

I'm picturing 740 Iraqi women, each hiding a half ton of explosives under the burkas.  :-)
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2004, 04:44:47 AM »

fern posts to read his posts. He is in love with dailykos.  When will he be citing DU?  Well he is probably harmless and I am very hopeful that after Nov. 2 that he will crawl back under his rock.

In my business it takes EVIDENCE to do well.  Evidence that will convince to a certain standard of proof.  We destroyed the bulk of what they are claiming missing.  Some MAy have been pilfered.  The Ruskies may have nipped a bit off to Syria.  The evidence is not there to prove that 380 tons of anything was spirited away by the ragtag ragheads that we were kicking across the desert in record time.

fern is a weed. right?  he got my Crapweasel tag before.

Evidence that there are WMD in Iraq? Evidence that Iraq was an imminent threat? Oh, now you don't like evidence. I'm sick of OBL putting out videos, time to get a President who knows how to go after him.

J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2004, 10:02:38 AM »

Evidence that there are WMD in Iraq? Evidence that Iraq was an imminent threat? Oh, now you don't like evidence. I'm sick of OBL putting out videos, time to get a President who knows how to go after him.

A lot, actually.  We do know that Hussein had WMD's in the past because he used them in the past.  If a criminal used a gun in the past, and wasn't arrested, we know that he had a gun, even if he does not have it currently.  I fault neither Bush nor Kerry nor Edwards, all of whom publically thought Hussein had them at the time of the invasion.

We know that Hussein was a threat, as he had been consistently was firing on American (and UK, I believe) aircraft, and had plotted to assassinate a former US President (according to Bill Clinton).  We also know that he had refused to comply with the agreements ending the Gulf War.  How "immiment" that was depends on if those things are sufficient to constititute a reason for the invasion.

shankbear

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2004, 12:28:44 PM »

fern,  EVERY credible intelligence agency in the world said, without hesitation or equivocation that Saddam had useable WMD.  Your boy Kerry believed it, spoke about it, pontificated about it etc.  Even David Kay said the whole freakin world knew it was true.  You have to think that there DEMS and the French must have believed there was intell that said the intell was wrong.

Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies