Kerry tonight was horrible
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:45:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Kerry tonight was horrible
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Kerry tonight was horrible  (Read 7364 times)
Pollwatch99

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 29, 2004, 08:20:42 PM »

I didn't like Kerry's statement tonight on Bin Laden one bit.  He spoke nicely bipartsan and then went to "I will hunt down..."

Then he proceeded to go on WI local TV and talk about Bush letting Bin Laden escape at Tora Bora.

This man is a piece of total garbage.  Flat out TRASH
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2004, 08:23:35 PM »

I didn't like Kerry's statement tonight on Bin Laden one bit.  He spoke nicely bipartsan and then went to "I will hunt down..."

You're right. Sounds terrible. Bipartisanship and proactiveness! What a horrible candidate we Democrats have nominated. Wink
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2004, 08:35:23 PM »

You're right. Sounds terrible. Bipartisanship and proactiveness! What a horrible candidate we Democrats have nominated. Wink

It is terrible when the commander Tommy Franks says that bin Laden probably wasn't there.  It's yet another example of Kerry's intellectual Dishonesty.
Pollwatch99

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2004, 08:36:43 PM »

Always trying to be the political opportunist.  Do you wonder now, what happen to bipartisanshop.  Bush didn't try to turn it into an advantage Kerry did
A18
Atlas Star
Political Matrix
E: 9.23, S: -6.35

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2004, 08:37:35 PM »

Kerry will say anything to get elected.
zachman

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2004, 08:44:55 PM »

It is terrible when the commander Tommy Franks says that bin Laden probably wasn't there.  It's yet another example of Kerry's intellectual Dishonesty.
I find it hypocritical that you use General Frank's reports against Kerry while you reject government reports on al-Qaeda ties and WMD.
A18
Atlas Star
Political Matrix
E: 9.23, S: -6.35

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2004, 08:46:37 PM »

I reject no such reports.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2004, 08:47:39 PM »

Bush never has intellectual dishonesty. No inside trading, no WMD lies, nothing.
Pollwatch99

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2004, 08:54:37 PM »

Bush never has intellectual dishonesty. No inside trading, no WMD lies, nothing.

Ask America who they trust more.  BUSH IN A LANDSLIDE
dokken
Rookie
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2004, 09:45:34 PM »

I am sure that this is one of those EX-AG-GREA-TIONS.
Giant Saguaro
TheGiantSaguaro

Political Matrix
E: 2.58, S: 3.83

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2004, 10:04:36 PM »

He says we're all united in this terrorism war and then goes and talks about Bush "letting UBL go," which makes me MAD. That's the epitome of partisanship and that's totally politicizing a conflict.

John Kerry is trying to make bullsh*tting and insincerity into a fashion statement. Sick. Disgusting.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2004, 10:06:05 PM »

Sorry to disabppoint you, but the only potential insider trading was with Hilary Clinton and cattle futures; she was cleared.  

Was there evidence of WMD's? Yep, according to Bush and Kerry.  Where they right?  No, and I would have been wrong right along with them.
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2004, 01:46:29 AM »

He says we're all united in this terrorism war and then goes and talks about Bush "letting UBL go," which makes me MAD. That's the epitome of partisanship and that's totally politicizing a conflict.

John Kerry is trying to make bullsh*tting and insincerity into a fashion statement. Sick. Disgusting.

Fact is that Bush has actually stated that he didn't really care where Bin laden was and that he wasn't that important (can't find the link now, but it was in Feb of 02).  Regarding Tora Bora their was another Govt report stating Bin Laden was there.  Anyway bottom line, maybe he was there maybe he wasn't, but their was reason enough to have AMERICAN troops take care of that afterall we have the best troops in the world.  Instead Bush took troops AWAY from the Bin laden hunt to go after someone who had NOTHING to do with 9/11.  Instead we had Afghans search for Bin Laden.  Their is a chance he wasn't there, we don't know 100% for sure either way, but when you have credible evidence to suggest that he was there (which we did have) than you go in there & get him, not send someone else to do the job because your not 100% sure and you have your eyes said on a target that is about 1/10,000,000,000 the danger of Osama
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2004, 01:51:29 AM »

Fact is that Bush has actually stated that he didn't really care where Bin laden was and that he wasn't that important (can't find the link now, but it was in Feb of 02).  Regarding Tora Bora their was another Govt report stating Bin Laden was there.  Anyway bottom line, maybe he was there maybe he wasn't, but their was reason enough to have AMERICAN troops take care of that afterall we have the best troops in the world.  Instead Bush took troops AWAY from the Bin laden hunt to go after someone who had NOTHING to do with 9/11.  Instead we had Afghans search for Bin Laden.  Their is a chance he wasn't there, we don't know 100% for sure either way, but when you have credible evidence to suggest that he was there (which we did have) than you go in there & get him, not send someone else to do the job because your not 100% sure and you have your eyes said on a target that is about 1/10,000,000,000 the danger of Osama

Correctly if I'm wrong, but wasn't their about a two year period, prior to the invasion of Iraq when the Army was looking for bin Laden?

Wouldn't it have taken a lot longer to build up the forces for Aghanistan?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2004, 03:43:14 AM »

Franks is a partisan hack - he has no idea where Bin Laden was.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2004, 03:45:57 AM »

Kerry will say anything to get elected.

So will Bush.
goldwatermiller
Rookie

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2004, 11:53:11 AM »

Kerry has the biggest ego I have seen in a Presidential race since LBJ trashed Goldwater just so he could have a big mandate and not be in JFK's shadow. 
Go back to Massachussetts, Kerry.  Start packing a couple days early. 
Bogart
bogart414
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -5.39

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2004, 12:01:55 PM »

Regarding Franks' remarks, he said Kerry is lying. No one let bin Laden go. Bin Laden escaped. Judging by the terrain in that part of the world, doesn't seem like that hard of a thing to accomplish.

Regarding WMD's, of course they were there. We know they were there. Hussein used them. Were they there when we got there--no. Where did they go? I think 10 years of obstruction of international inspections by Hussein says a lot.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2004, 12:30:39 PM »

Kerry has the biggest ego I have seen in a Presidential race since LBJ trashed Goldwater just so he could have a big mandate and not be in JFK's shadow.   

Bush's ego is every bit the equal of Kerry's.  And less warranted by any personal achievements.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2004, 12:48:54 PM »

Bush's ego is every bit the equal of Kerry's.  And less warranted by any personal achievements.

What personal acheivements of Kerry do you refer to.  His legislative record?  Ah, I could post it and show you.
AuH2O
YaBB God

« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2004, 12:49:21 PM »

Kerry has achieved what? Some bogus medals and a couple rich wives?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2004, 01:17:25 PM »

What personal acheivements of Kerry do you refer to.  His legislative record?  Ah, I could post it and show you.

He's done only a little..  but certainly more than Bush, and without the whole direct nepotism thing to arrange things.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2004, 01:21:46 PM »

He's done only a little..  but certainly more than Bush, and without the whole direct nepotism thing to arrange things.

"Arranged" being twice elected Governor and once as president.  That's more than a little bizarre.

I do agree, Kerry has done exceptionally little as a US Senator; he's shown little leadership and very few new ideas that can be transfered in legislation.  Opie, do you think those are qualifications for the presidency?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2004, 01:29:25 PM »

"Arranged" being twice elected Governor and once as president.  That's more than a little bizarre.

I do agree, Kerry has done exceptionally little as a US Senator; he's shown little leadership and very few new ideas that can be transfered in legislation.  Opie, do you think those are qualifications for the presidency?

Yes, of course.  But my criteria for a president are mostly negative, so a non-entity is fine, as long as he's from the reasonable side.  Lesser of two evils, etc.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2004, 01:43:22 PM »

Yes, of course.  But my criteria for a president are mostly negative, so a non-entity is fine, as long as he's from the reasonable side.  Lesser of two evils, etc.

Interesting, you don't want President that is a leader.  I'll agree with you that John Kerry is no leader.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies