Cardinal "hailed" bishop for not denouncing paedophile priest
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:43:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Cardinal "hailed" bishop for not denouncing paedophile priest
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cardinal "hailed" bishop for not denouncing paedophile priest  (Read 1023 times)
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.19, S: -9.91

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 16, 2010, 08:45:04 AM »

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSLDE63E2H420100415

You must be logged in to read this quote.

The plot has thickened so much by now that I could probably throw it off the floor and watch it bounce.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2010, 08:46:30 AM »

Sadly I think people are becoming immune to these new revelations.
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2010, 08:56:37 AM »

actually, it doesn't say whether this was paedophile since it doesn't say whether the boy and the 10 others were pre-puberty.  Again, the majority of these cases involve post-puberty youth, something the media is covering up.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2010, 08:58:01 AM »

actually, it doesn't say whether this was paedophile since it doesn't say whether the boy and the 10 others were pre-puberty.  Again, the majority of these cases involve post-puberty youth, something the media is covering up.

That's what you have a problem with?
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2010, 09:17:36 AM »

no, simply pointing out that society is also turning a blind eye as to what is really going on in the majority of these abuse cases, because it's not PC to talk about homosexuals doing bad things.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2010, 09:19:39 AM »

no, simply pointing out that society is also turning a blind eye as to what is really going on in the majority of these abuse cases, because it's not PC to talk about homosexuals doing bad things.

Oh that's right, these phucking homos are to blame, right?  Only a bigoted homophobe would blame this all on homosexuals.
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2010, 09:21:14 AM »

It's pretty hilarious that jmfascist feels the need to lump together all homosexuals into a single categorization. He sounds like a Marxist denouncing the bourgeoisie as a collective.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2010, 09:22:35 AM »

Oh that's right, these phucking homos are to blame, right?  Only a bigoted homophobe would blame this all on homosexuals.

well, you can't blame paedophile priests for the sexual abuse of post-puberty boys.
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2010, 09:23:28 AM »

well, you can't blame paedophile priests for the sexual abuse of post-puberty boys.

What a fine way to get by on a technicality. You're right, though; we can blame Christian priests for the sexual abuse.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2010, 09:23:57 AM »

You're the most digusting human I've encountered in recent memory.   Go hide from the homos so they don't mess up your perfect life.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2010, 09:33:11 AM »

You're the most digusting human I've encountered in recent memory.  

why, because I'm the only person you've encountered who knows paedophila deals with the abuse of pre-puberty, not post-puberty? 
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2010, 09:34:46 AM »

You're the most digusting human I've encountered in recent memory.  

why, because I'm the only person you've encountered who knows paedophila deals with the abuse of pre-puberty, not post-puberty? 

Yeah, that must be it.  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies