Are you in favor of birth control and contraception?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:32:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Are you in favor of birth control and contraception?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Poll
Question: Go.
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 55

Author Topic: Are you in favor of birth control and contraception?  (Read 12455 times)
Bo
Rochambeau
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -5.23, S: -2.52

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: February 13, 2010, 09:32:10 PM »

I think the better question is who ISN'T in favor of them.

Many Republicans and conservatives. Sorry for answering if this is a rhetorical question.
milhouse24
« Reply #76 on: February 18, 2010, 06:46:30 PM »

I'm curious about adoption, can white couples get a high demand for their babies?  It seems like there are always people wanting to adopt but there are not enough children out there for them.  If that is the case, it may be a better cost-effective situation to get pregnant besides the health of the mother.  However, many young girls take drugs and drink alcohol which is not good for unwanted children.

If global warming exists, then the human population needs to be decreased and not increased.  I've heard that birth control is not good for some women.  Its so confusing.  Condoms pollute the world.
Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #77 on: February 18, 2010, 07:33:26 PM »

I'm curious about adoption, can white couples get a high demand for their babies?  It seems like there are always people wanting to adopt but there are not enough children out there for them.  If that is the case, it may be a better cost-effective situation to get pregnant besides the health of the mother.  However, many young girls take drugs and drink alcohol which is not good for unwanted children.

If global warming exists, then the human population needs to be decreased and not increased.  I've heard that birth control is not good for some women.  Its so confusing.  Condoms pollute the world.
lol
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies