Rowan for Northeast Senate
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 04:06:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Rowan for Northeast Senate
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rowan for Northeast Senate  (Read 1385 times)
Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 4.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 16, 2010, 05:46:32 PM »

With the departure of Senator Hashemite from the race, the Northeast has lost a great man who has fought for the region. That being said, someone must replace him. That's why I come here to you today, to ask for your vote. I have decided to run for the Northeast Senate to restore fiscal responsibility back to Atlasia. I will work to cut spending and reduce the size and scope of the federal government. I hope you consider my candidacy when you go to vote.

All questions are welcome.
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 06:01:25 PM »

Why not just go for segway?
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2010, 06:02:33 PM »

Welcome to the race. Smiley
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2010, 06:04:56 PM »

The offer of a debate still stands.
Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2010, 06:08:43 PM »

Certain associations, as well as inexperience.
Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2010, 06:09:24 PM »

Of course.
segwaystyle2012

Political Matrix
E: 9.68, S: -0.70

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2010, 06:23:28 PM »

That isn't fair. Should we denounce your candidacy because you stood behind DWTL?
Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2010, 06:25:08 PM »

That isn't fair. Should we denounce your candidacy because you stood behind DWTL?

Stood behind him? No, I voted for him, sure, but I have also criticized him multiple times both publicly and privately as well as being one of the driving forces behind his removal as party chair.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2010, 07:02:08 PM »

2nd preference
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2010, 07:05:46 PM »

The idea that Rowan stood behind DWTL is laughable. DWTL was the reason Rowan left the party by in August. He was also the first one to openly suggest to me, removing DWTL as chairmen. Even stretching back as far as June he had issues with the RPP leadership. Rowan is definately an independent voice and not a party hack.
segwaystyle2012

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2010, 07:07:50 PM »

The idea that Rowan stood behind DWTL is laughable. DWTL was the reason Rowan left the party by in August. He was also the first one to openly suggest to me, removing DWTL as chairmen. Even stretching back as far as June he had issues with the RPP leadership. Rowan is definately an independent voice and not a party hack.

I, too, am an independent voice and not a party hack.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2010, 07:32:12 PM »

Then I take it you will un endorse Libertas for Whip now that he just endorsed Hamilton's actions, to prove that won't you?
segwaystyle2012

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2010, 07:34:23 PM »

Then I take it you will un endorse Libertas for Whip now that he just endorsed Hamilton's actions, to prove that won't you?

Does it impair his ability to serve out the duties and functions of the postition?
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2010, 07:50:40 PM »

Does it impair his ability to serve out the duties and functions of the postition?

Its not about what he can do but what you need to do to gain the trust of the voters of the NE.
Obnoxiously Slutty Girly Girl
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2010, 08:02:55 PM »

Its not about what he can do but what you need to do to gain the trust of the voters of the NE.

The voters of the Northeast elected both Hamilton and myself to the Assembly. I just don't see where you are going with this.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2010, 08:47:15 PM »

The voters of the Northeast elected both Hamilton and myself to the Assembly. I just don't see where you are going with this.

The ARC doesn't command a majority of the voters in the NE. The DA+JCP is much larger. He has to earn there trust.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2010, 09:06:24 PM »

Rowan was such an independent voice that he once voted for Marokai over myself, insulted dwtl on multiple occasions, and even went after the way we handled Jedi. Tongue
he's hardly an RPP hack.

Good luck to you Rowan. You've shown you stand for honesty and accountability in this game, something that is in short supply these days. You'll be an asset to the Senate, if elected. 
Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2010, 09:22:19 PM »

Thank you for the kind words.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2010, 10:17:56 PM »

Good luck! Smiley The biggest winner in this race will be the people of the Northeast, as they will continue to have a great Senator.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2010, 10:26:50 PM »

Good Luck to you! I must say, my opinion of you has changed so much since you first ran for Governor over a year ago. You've been working hard for the region, and although you wont have my first preference, I know if you do get elected that you would work hard for the region.

So again, good luck.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2010, 12:51:35 PM »

Second preference
Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2010, 10:40:10 PM »

I would like to announce that I am suspending my campaign for Northeast Senate.
The Age Wave
silent_spade07
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -2.43

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2010, 10:56:55 PM »

Aww why? Sad
Obnoxiously Slutty Girly Girl
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2010, 11:07:30 PM »

Aww why? Sad

Yeah, why the sudden drop out? Huh
Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2010, 12:31:16 PM »

School has gotten really busy for me the past few weeks, so I really don't have much free time to do this anymore. I simply just don't have the time.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies