Hamilton
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 17, 2024, 05:26:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Hamilton
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Author Topic: Hamilton  (Read 10487 times)
segwaystyle2012

Political Matrix
E: 9.68, S: -0.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2010, 06:14:30 AM »

Hamilton was not gresgusodenus or BannedAndBitten.

He and Kalwejt were johnnyboy.

I'm neither of the three.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2010, 06:17:31 AM »

Interestingly, I just looked at some of Leip's recent posts. He is now (sort of) debating the issue of global warming with people on the forum. Weird. Leip must be finally coming out of his shell a bit.

Perhaps he noticed that we were trying to fill the void that is our knowledge of him by running Google Image Searches of his name, so he decided to throw us a bone?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2010, 07:23:15 AM »

Everyone know that Tongue
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2010, 06:48:45 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Do I have to post chat logs? Honestly guys. Keep your paranoia under wraps for a few hours.

Mint, everybody knows than you are not Hamilton! You were here long time before him you are not a troll. Nobody has something to win with a Xahar-time witch hunt on normal posters.

I actually thought that the witch hunt was a lot of fun.
segwaystyle2012

Political Matrix
E: 9.68, S: -0.70

« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2010, 07:03:19 PM »

He's back, so I guess we can stop posting about him.
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2010, 07:29:55 PM »

The poster that introduced me to Atlasia, acted like a friend, raised me to power? The one who tried to monopolize Atlasia into a cohesive force controlled by his interests? The one who offered me the CHAIRMANSHIP of the ARC? The one who hacked my RPP account? Still, despite everything, I will miss him to some degree.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #56 on: January 15, 2010, 03:46:25 AM »

Do I have to post chat logs? Honestly guys. Keep your paranoia under wraps for a few hours.

Mint, everybody knows than you are not Hamilton! You were here long time before him you are not a troll. Nobody has something to win with a Xahar-time witch hunt on normal posters.

Well, not for me! Nothing is fun about being accused each day of being you. The only fun thing is than DWTL did apologize to me after.
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2010, 03:56:00 AM »

He's back, so I guess we can stop posting about him.

AlexDigitalx ?
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2010, 06:29:15 PM »

Well, not for me! Nothing is fun about being accused each day of being you. The only fun thing is than DWTL did apologize to me after.

Obviously, being me is a cardinal sin or something.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2010, 06:37:14 PM »

The poster that introduced me to Atlasia, acted like a friend, raised me to power? The one who tried to monopolize Atlasia into a cohesive force controlled by his interests? The one who offered me the CHAIRMANSHIP of the ARC? The one who hacked my RPP account? Still, despite everything, I will miss him to some degree.

This is what I don't understand. Why will you miss him? He's proven more times than I can count that he doesn't care a thing about you. He hacked your accounts, he threw you under the bus when it was convenient, and he hardly ever was your defender in the public sphere. How you could miss someone who clearly doesn't care for you if beyond me. I don't know about you, but if anyone did that to me, I'd tell them to go to hell.
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2010, 07:08:59 PM »

This is what I don't understand. Why will you miss him? He's proven more times than I can count that he doesn't care a thing about you. He hacked your accounts, he threw you under the bus when it was convenient, and he hardly ever was your defender in the public sphere. How you could miss someone who clearly doesn't care for you if beyond me. I don't know about you, but if anyone did that to me, I'd tell them to go to hell.

Different thoughts. I disliked him, but he could be entertaining sometimes.
Obnoxiously Slutty Girly Girl
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2010, 07:11:10 PM »

And nobody ever backstabbed Hamilton?
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2010, 07:13:01 PM »

Even if it were true, is that supposed to excuse him?
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2010, 07:14:33 PM »

I backstabbed Hamilton.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2010, 07:17:06 PM »

Duke was right about one thing, even though I've criticized him plenty of times in the past Atlasia is simply full of stupid people and children. Kids who will warm up to anyone who says two nice words about them and forget all about the past. No one in Atlasia has more than a 48 hour memory, and it's frustrating beyond all belief.
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2010, 07:24:16 PM »

Marokai, I'm just curious to see Atlasia without the element he brought to the game. I've never known Atlasia without him. You don't have to be such a damn prick about it.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2010, 07:26:32 PM »

Marokai, I'm just curious to see Atlasia without the element he brought to the game. I've never known Atlasia without him. You don't have to be such a damn prick about it.

Without the "element" he brought? What, senseless trolling, constantly picking fights, and recruiting a bunch of nobodies to prop himself and his allies up? I think Atlasia will do just find without that sort of thing, thanks.

Hamilton brought absolutely nothing, zilch, constructive to Atlasia. Nothing whatsoever.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2010, 07:32:52 PM »

I backstabbed Hamilton.

No you didn't. You felt he had gone too far and decided to knock him down a peg a too which he needed very much.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2010, 07:39:46 PM »

I backstabbed Hamilton.

No you didn't. You felt he had gone too far and decided to knock him down a peg a too which he needed very much.

Yes he did.

As did you.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2010, 07:42:16 PM »

My question was not answered, I notice.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2010, 07:50:45 PM »

My question was not answered, I notice.

I don't see how that is relevant. The point is that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2010, 07:53:37 PM »

Most people aren't backstabbed unless there is a reason for it. Unless you can provide examples of instances where Hamilton was backstabbed, your argument is null and void.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2010, 08:16:46 PM »

This thread clearly proves that the internet is serious business as is Atlasia.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2010, 10:05:58 PM »

What did Dave post in public about Hamilton? I suppose that is pretty unprecedented. I mean I remember trolling the hell out of Leip himself all over the forum for a couple days a while back (I've seen Spade do this a few times before too)... and I never heard a peep out of the guy.

Damn, it seems the post has disappeared.  I can't really recall the contents very well, but it was essentially a final warning directed at Hamilton.

Dave has also publicly rebuked one or two of the mods as well.  Fortunately I'm not one of them.  Smiley
Screenshots or it didn't happen.

I didn't see it myself but why would you even think Joe would lie about it? What would he have to gain with lying about it? Makes no sense.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2010, 10:09:00 PM »

He was being... I don't know... flippant isn't quite the word but it will do.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies