Should women be allowed to vote?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:14:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Should women be allowed to vote?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]
Poll
Question: Should women be allowed to vote?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 79

Author Topic: Should women be allowed to vote?  (Read 20555 times)
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -10.00, S: -10.00

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #150 on: January 25, 2010, 04:54:56 PM »

Might as well ignore this thread.  CJK declared "victory" and left.  Lololol
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.94

« Reply #151 on: January 25, 2010, 05:09:57 PM »

Might as well ignore this thread.  CJK declared "victory" and left.  Lololol

Classic Coburn, eh?
hawkeye59
United States

« Reply #152 on: January 25, 2010, 06:31:44 PM »

For once, I agree with Coburn.
Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #153 on: January 25, 2010, 08:17:07 PM »

It just occurred to me.  Perhaps CJK would permit women in voting boths as long as they were on their knees servicing male voters.  They couldn't vote, but they could help create a much happier electorate.

Of course, then we'd need not just poll workers and sheriffs, but mop boys.  It's hard enough finding help on election day.  Oh well...it was a good thought while it lasted.

Sorry, CJK.  I tried.
........ wow........... you are one of a kind.
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #154 on: January 25, 2010, 10:34:20 PM »

It just occurred to me.  Perhaps CJK would permit women in voting boths as long as they were on their knees servicing male voters.  They couldn't vote, but they could help create a much happier electorate.

Of course, then we'd need not just poll workers and sheriffs, but mop boys.  It's hard enough finding help on election day.  Oh well...it was a good thought while it lasted.

Sorry, CJK.  I tried.

I apoloize for the indelicacy of my rant. But the very suggestion by CJK that women are too irrational or emotional to be allowed the right to vote is about as noxious and offensive an idea as I have ever read on this forum. My remark presumes a certain knuckle-dragging stupidity on his part.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #155 on: January 25, 2010, 11:01:07 PM »

It just occurred to me.  Perhaps CJK would permit women in voting boths as long as they were on their knees servicing male voters.  They couldn't vote, but they could help create a much happier electorate.

Of course, then we'd need not just poll workers and sheriffs, but mop boys.  It's hard enough finding help on election day.  Oh well...it was a good thought while it lasted.

Sorry, CJK.  I tried.

I apoloize for the indelicacy of my rant. But the very suggestion by CJK that women are too irrational or emotional to be allowed the right to vote is about as noxious and offensive an idea as I have ever read on this forum. My remark presumes a certain knuckle-dragging stupidity on his part.

When it gets down to it, a very disturbing part of his argument that wasn't really touched on was the idea that it is okay to deny someone the right to vote because they are not rational. In that society, only Vulcans & robots would get to vote.
Torie
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #156 on: January 25, 2010, 11:16:17 PM »

Sorry, CJK.  I tried.

Er, given this near all male forum, one would think it would be quite obvious that some males are not really that hot as rational voters either. Tongue
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #157 on: January 26, 2010, 01:33:25 AM »

Sorry, CJK.  I tried.

Oh I know. I made that comment it a nice way. It was like the perfect post almost. I guess I should have added a smilie. My bad.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #158 on: January 26, 2010, 09:33:47 AM »

Perhaps instead of banning all women, we should just ban those that Can't Understand Normal Thought.    Better?
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #159 on: January 26, 2010, 12:03:21 PM »

Perhaps instead of banning all women, we should just ban those that Can't Understand Normal Thought.    Better?
You would still have a problem. 'Normal thought' could mean many different things.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #160 on: January 26, 2010, 07:22:18 PM »

You didn't get the post, but nevermind

Perhaps instead of banning all women, we should just ban those that Can't Understand Normal Thought.    Better?
Bo
Rochambeau
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -5.23, S: -2.52

« Reply #161 on: January 26, 2010, 08:19:07 PM »

Perhaps instead of banning all women, we should just ban those that Can't Understand Normal Thought.    Better?

Agreed. lol.
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #162 on: January 26, 2010, 08:26:18 PM »

glad I didnt. harsh.
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #163 on: January 27, 2010, 12:07:47 PM »

Sorry, CJK.  I tried.

Oh I know. I made that comment it a nice way. It was like the perfect post almost. I guess I should have added a smilie. My bad.

No worries, my friend.  I thought that's where you were going but I wanted to make sure you didn't think I was a hater or a perv. Well...I didn't want you to think I was a hater, anyway. I think the perv issue has already, sadly, been settled.
The Artist Formerly Known As and Now Again Known As Ogis
agooji

« Reply #164 on: January 29, 2010, 01:55:02 AM »

And you guys thought I was bad....

This guy represents everything that is wrong with this world.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies