Does the Jesus Christ Party have an effective monopoly over Atlasian politics?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 25, 2024, 07:05:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Does the Jesus Christ Party have an effective monopoly over Atlasian politics?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Poll
Question: See above.
Yea

Nay

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 28

Author Topic: Does the Jesus Christ Party have an effective monopoly over Atlasian politics?  (Read 20474 times)
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #150 on: December 10, 2009, 03:42:27 AM »

Moving beyond hate, perhaps. "Simple disagreement" is putting it far too lightly, however. Wink
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: -5.13

« Reply #151 on: December 10, 2009, 03:43:44 AM »

Moving beyond hate, perhaps. "Simple disagreement" is putting it far too lightly, however. Wink

Well, I think we are being much more civil.
Mint
YaBB God
« Reply #152 on: December 10, 2009, 03:53:54 AM »

I'm not sure where I fit under your 4 party scheme but it certainly sounds like an improvement.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #153 on: December 10, 2009, 03:54:29 AM »

I'm not sure where I fit under your 4 party scheme but it certainly sounds like an improvement.

You would fit in the economic moderate/social libertarian party.
Mint
YaBB God
« Reply #154 on: December 10, 2009, 03:55:10 AM »

I doubt people would call me that. Tongue
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #155 on: December 10, 2009, 03:55:37 AM »

How else do you explain agreeing with me 17.5/20 times? If anything, your support for unions puts you to the left of me.
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.19, S: -9.91

« Reply #156 on: December 10, 2009, 03:56:07 AM »

Conservative/libertarian swing vote, with an occasional 'mavericky' vote for the populist.
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #157 on: December 10, 2009, 04:00:32 AM »

Thank you, fab, but rather interestingly, the JCP has cooled its attacks on me and I've been working on my relationships with everyone who has shown interest or I've reached out to.

I wish to be free from attacks, and if so, will not attack. Marokai has not been vicious with me tonight as he used to be, and that is because we have worked out a lot of the hate and moved toward simple disagreement. This is a mindset I wish to bring to everyone, but egos get in the way.

I just remember JCP apparatchiki's behaviour a few weeks ago... when they thought the lil' game was threatened... When they see that was just the RPP, all was good, after all...

Anyway, I may be wrong.
Nothing counts any longer now !

Good luck.
Your paper is very interesting. Even if many will find it outrageous from me and even if I was myself outraged at your personal attacks on Hash, Kalwejt or Tmth, I think you're now almost the only one to bring something new to a dying and boring Atlasia.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #158 on: December 10, 2009, 04:03:28 AM »

Thank you, fab, but rather interestingly, the JCP has cooled its attacks on me and I've been working on my relationships with everyone who has shown interest or I've reached out to.

I wish to be free from attacks, and if so, will not attack. Marokai has not been vicious with me tonight as he used to be, and that is because we have worked out a lot of the hate and moved toward simple disagreement. This is a mindset I wish to bring to everyone, but egos get in the way.

I just remember JCP apparatchiki's behaviour a few weeks ago... when they thought the lil' game was threatened... When they see that was just the RPP, all was good, after all...

Anyway, I may be wrong.

Good luck.
Your paper is very interesting. Even if many will find it outrageous from me and even if I was myself outraged at your personal attacks on Hash, Kalwejt or Tmth, I think you're now almost the only one to bring something new to a dying and boring Atlasia.

Well, thanks. I must admit that I have reached out to most people I've ever been in any kind of feud with, so if there are still attacks going around, the ball is in their court. Like I said, I made peace with constine today. I don't want to attack people, but as a controversial figure, polarizations just bring about tensions. It's like a snowball rolling down a hill Wink

Anyways, I do hope to bring more excitement to Atlasia and am glad to see interest generated within other groups as well. Hopefully the game can accept the necessary changes and allow itself to adapt in a way that provides competitive elections and meaningful debate and political dialog. 
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #159 on: December 10, 2009, 04:10:09 AM »

Anyway, I may be wrong.

Good luck.

Well, thanks. I must admit that I have reached out to most people I've ever been in any kind of feud with, so if there are still attacks going around, the ball is in their court. Like I said, I made peace with constine today. I don't want to attack people, but as a controversial figure, polarizations just bring about tensions. It's like a snowball rolling down a hill Wink

Anyways, I do hope to bring more excitement to Atlasia and am glad to see interest generated within other groups as well. Hopefully the game can accept the necessary changes and allow itself to adapt in a way that provides competitive elections and meaningful debate and political dialog. 

You know I haven't talked exactly on the same level: you're just a political artist here, cynical, pretty efficient after all, real player before anything else.
I think you'll demonstrate the ridiculous side of all this, in the end...

No need to answer my weird notes...
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #160 on: December 10, 2009, 07:12:07 AM »

LOL no way.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #161 on: December 10, 2009, 09:10:17 AM »

Dear Hamilton,

No one cares what you say and the RPP is going nowhere, we are still by far the second largest party, we have just dropped deadweight like yourself, Devilman, and NiK

Sincerely,
Supreme Overlord and Perennial Senate Election WINNER DWTL
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #162 on: December 10, 2009, 11:35:44 AM »
« Edited: December 10, 2009, 11:37:40 AM by SoIA Nixon »

Dear Hamilton,

No one cares what you say and the RPP is going nowhere, we are still by far the second largest party, we have just dropped deadweight like yourself, Devilman, and NiK

Sincerely,

Are you in complete denial? All of your zombies are innactive and for the most part, unreliable. I have tried to tap into their potential power many times, and most do not even show up when I call them. The RPP only preferences itself. If you do in fact win, you will win with no support from the outside parties, save for a few independent votes. It's over. The JCP controls the system, because the other parties have united against your machinations. The RPP has lost its most-liked members, leaving that large, inclusive party of the right you once envisioned useless in the Mideast, Northeast, Midwest, and Pacific. The RPP is finished.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #163 on: December 10, 2009, 11:38:59 AM »

Dear Hamilton,

Sincerely,

Are you in complete denial? All of your zombies are innactive and for the most part, unreliable. I have tried to tap into their potential power many times, and most do not even show up when I call them. The RPP only preferences itself. If you do in fact win, you will win with no support from the outside parties, save for a few independent votes. It's over. The JCP controls the system, because the other parties have united against your machinations. The RPP has lost its most-liked members, leaving that large, inclusive party of the right you once envisioned useless in the Mideast, Northeast, Midwest, and Pacific. The RPP is finished.

I will vote JCP everytime if the alternative is the RPP. Most people feel the same.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #164 on: December 10, 2009, 11:55:59 AM »

The RPP has seen worse times, our big mistake (which I warned against) was heavy recruiting of unreliable and greedy people.  Now that we have lost irrelevant wannabes like NiK and Devilman, we can move forward.  A made a list a few weeks ago of the RPP members that needed to leave before we could move forward, and they have all left.  The RPP is not a bunch of tricksters like Hamilton and we have not changed a bit since day 1. 

There is a post on the private forum that pretty much sums up what is going on to a tee.  I will ask the poster if I can post it because it is pure genius
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #165 on: December 10, 2009, 11:57:00 AM »

I think Atlasia's general consensus is that the RPP is over as some kind of political force.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #166 on: December 10, 2009, 12:00:39 PM »

I think Atlasia's general consensus is that the RPP is over as some kind of political force.
That's the Hamilton consensus, the game of Atlasia can be summed up by this:

I'd love to fire back at him, but the freak posts 200 times a day, making Xahar look like he's tame in that department. I don't have the time, nor do I want to have the time to keep up with that...I also can't monitor the "Who's Online" section either.  He also has a small but loud following, and that following almost exclusively plays Atlasia.  We also have people in our own party who Hamilton goes after on a daily basis, and they listen to him. This is one reason why I hate being on a forum with...kids who leap at anyone who acts nice to them. I don't have time to be nice to people.

Last part is humorous but better saved for another time
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #167 on: December 10, 2009, 12:01:35 PM »

Yeah but AHDuke likes rape, so why take him serious?

You guys need to give up. You are finished.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #168 on: December 10, 2009, 12:02:54 PM »

I urge everyone to read that statement and then notice that it's validity was confirmed when Hamilton posted not only that comment but a mere minute later
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #169 on: December 10, 2009, 12:03:21 PM »

Another minute later!

Go me.
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #170 on: December 10, 2009, 12:04:39 PM »

The RPP has seen worse times, our big mistake (which I warned against) was heavy recruiting of unreliable and greedy people.  Now that we have lost irrelevant wannabes like NiK and Devilman, we can move forward.  A made a list a few weeks ago of the RPP members that needed to leave before we could move forward, and they have all left.  The RPP is not a bunch of tricksters like Hamilton and we have not changed a bit since day 1. 

There is a post on the private forum that pretty much sums up what is going on to a tee.  I will ask the poster if I can post it because it is pure genius

Wannabe? I assisted the party in every possible way, save voting for someone who hates me. I actually have saved that list of members for my own use, so I know every member you have, which will activate, and which won't. Deadweight, huh? Fine, if you consider the poster who tied for first in the preliminary VP poll irrelevant and useless, that's your own opinion. You are living in a past dream that will never be realized.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #171 on: December 10, 2009, 12:07:07 PM »

Did you honestly just cite a poll on this forum? *facepalm*
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #172 on: December 10, 2009, 12:36:01 PM »

As for voter lists and voter turnout, BrandonH keeps the list and the regional chairs work on turnout.  You were neither so that's a dumb argument
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #173 on: December 10, 2009, 03:08:15 PM »

As for voter lists and voter turnout, BrandonH keeps the list and the regional chairs work on turnout.  You were neither so that's a dumb argument

Great job on turnout for October!
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #174 on: December 10, 2009, 03:14:36 PM »

I did it on my own. I saved "the list" to my MS Word page. I did that to help you, especially in the Midwest, as Dead0man wasn't active. I tried to make you win, and win comfortably.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies