November 7th House of Reps. Health Care Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 04:52:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  November 7th House of Reps. Health Care Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9
Author Topic: November 7th House of Reps. Health Care Thread  (Read 13897 times)
War on Want
Evilmexicandictator
Junior Chimp
Uzbekistan

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -8.00

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: November 07, 2009, 11:34:49 PM »

You WILL do as you are told and pay for a health insurance policy of Madame Pelosi's choosing or you WILL go to jail.

So much for freedom in America.  Stolen, along with 1/7th of the economy, in the middle of a Saturday night.

Haha! I guess I will go to jail, because I'm not going to use this failed health care the democrats want.
YEAH HAVING HEALTH INSURANCE SUCKS!
Devilman88

Political Matrix
E: 5.94, S: 2.61

« Reply #76 on: November 07, 2009, 11:36:53 PM »

You WILL do as you are told and pay for a health insurance policy of Madame Pelosi's choosing or you WILL go to jail.

So much for freedom in America.  Stolen, along with 1/7th of the economy, in the middle of a Saturday night.

Haha! I guess I will go to jail, because I'm not going to use this failed health care the democrats want.

You'll go to jail?

wtflol

Yes, in case you didn't know, the Demcrats put in there if you don't take the public health care, if you don't have health care, they will fine and/or put you in jail.
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #77 on: November 07, 2009, 11:37:39 PM »

So much for freedom in America.  Stolen, along with 1/7th of the economy, in the middle of a Saturday night.

YEAH HAVING HEALTH INSURANCE SUCKS!

The health care that the Democrats just passed, yes it does.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #78 on: November 07, 2009, 11:38:42 PM »

So much for freedom in America.  Stolen, along with 1/7th of the economy, in the middle of a Saturday night.

You'll go to jail?

wtflol

Yes, in case you didn't know, the Demcrats put in there if you don't take the public health care, if you don't have health care, they will fine and/or put you in jail.

lol

Cite?
YankeeFan007
Dem4Life
Rookie

« Reply #79 on: November 07, 2009, 11:40:09 PM »

You'll go to jail?

wtflol

Republicans can't stop lying.
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #80 on: November 07, 2009, 11:41:31 PM »

You'll go to jail?

wtflol

lol

Cite?

They read it tonight.. That is how I found out about it, I'm sure if you do some looking you will find it.
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #81 on: November 07, 2009, 11:42:08 PM »
« Edited: November 07, 2009, 11:44:06 PM by cinyc »

http://republicans.waysandmeans.house.gov/News/DocumentSingle.aspx?DocumentID=153583
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #82 on: November 07, 2009, 11:43:28 PM »

Kucinch and Massa voted no, but the other 37 "Democrats" who voted no might all be useless Blue Dogs.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #83 on: November 07, 2009, 11:43:35 PM »

Good Job House Democrats, you voted to destroy America and it's economy. I hope you liked being in control of the house, because come 2010, the Republican will control it.

Totally ridiculous. It only hurts a few small companies and will be better for America in the future. Sick workers lead to less productivity and thus less income for companies. Doing nothing and letting premiums go up 10% a year is what will destroy the American economy.
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #84 on: November 07, 2009, 11:44:10 PM »

Read head about it here
muon2
Moderators
Atlas Icon

« Reply #85 on: November 07, 2009, 11:46:00 PM »

Kucinch and Massa voted no, but the other 37 "Democrats" who voted no might all be useless Blue Dogs.

I see that even Politico's "firm no's" weren't all firm. For instance they reported Lipinski as no, but he voted yes.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #86 on: November 07, 2009, 11:46:31 PM »

Not for the American people, oh yea I forgot the Democratic Party doesn't listen to the American people, they just want to turn America into Europe.

And unless you are rich, Europe has better health care than here you numb nuts. Reading your posts make my eyes bleed.
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #87 on: November 07, 2009, 11:46:39 PM »

I hear everything passed by the House immediately becomes law and that Nancy has barred the internet and plastics

and she has ordered that all overdramatic people be sent to jail, so you better run now

Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #88 on: November 07, 2009, 11:47:25 PM »

Well, what do you democrats have to say about this?
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #89 on: November 07, 2009, 11:47:45 PM »

Ah, so tax evasion remains a crime? Unsurprising.

Do you have any non-fringe sources?
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #90 on: November 07, 2009, 11:48:23 PM »

Do you also refuse to buy car insurance?
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #91 on: November 07, 2009, 11:48:54 PM »

Not for the American people, oh yea I forgot the Democratic Party doesn't listen to the American people, they just want to turn America into Europe.

And unless you are rich, Europe has better health care than here you numb nuts. Reading your posts make my eyes bleed.

No, it doesn't you numb nuts. (I can do it too).
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #92 on: November 07, 2009, 11:49:27 PM »

I think it's great. Why the FUKC should I pay for you getting health care for free? (yes ER care is a part of health care, the most expensive I may add)
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #93 on: November 07, 2009, 11:50:15 PM »

No, because you need care insurance, you don't need health care.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #94 on: November 07, 2009, 11:50:58 PM »

No, it doesn't you numb nuts. (I can do it too).

We pay about $7,000 per capita while most countries in Europe pay about $4,000 per capita and cover their whole population. 16% of our population doesn't have insurance. They also have better health outcomes than we do. So we pay more and we get less. That is better?
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #95 on: November 07, 2009, 11:51:11 PM »

lol
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #96 on: November 07, 2009, 11:51:24 PM »

The dumbest thing ever posted on this forum. Will any other republican care to defend this statement, just so I can add you to the batsh**t insane list?
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -10.00, S: -10.00

« Reply #97 on: November 07, 2009, 11:52:01 PM »

Eh, big government bullsh**t.  Nothing new.  Yawn.
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #98 on: November 07, 2009, 11:52:19 PM »

So making people have to have health care, they don't want to get is great? Where is the freedom in that?
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #99 on: November 07, 2009, 11:54:18 PM »

The dumbest thing ever posted on this forum. Will any other republican care to defend this statement, just so I can add you to the batsh**t insane list?

I currently don't have health care, and I'm doing fine. You don't need health care.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies