Ireland Referendum on the Lisbon Treaty 2009 : Results Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:23:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Ireland Referendum on the Lisbon Treaty 2009 : Results Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Ireland Referendum on the Lisbon Treaty 2009 : Results Thread  (Read 14334 times)
Hans-im-Glück
Franken
Junior Chimp
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -5.94, S: -3.30

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: October 03, 2009, 03:53:59 PM »

Fail country. The Lisbon treaty is like a Treaty of Versailles, except instead of just Germany, it's unjust to ALL of Europe.

I'm not the biggest fan of the Lisbon Treaty, but when i read a stupid post like this,I have to laugh. Since I read it i like the treaty more and more. When all of the UK are like you, then i open the best bottle of wine i have when the UK leave the European Union
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #76 on: October 03, 2009, 03:55:16 PM »

I wonder what the "correct" adjective here would be.

The best I've come up with so far is "Give Tyrconnell back to the O'Donnells!"
Tetro Kornbluth
Gully Foyle
Atlas Icon
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #77 on: October 03, 2009, 04:01:35 PM »

lolz.

"Donegal men" perhaps; we prefer not to invent further nouns into the English languages by giving such titles as "Donegalers" or "Monaghaners" or whatever. Such words don't exist, prude.
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

« Reply #78 on: October 03, 2009, 04:06:30 PM »

Fail country. The Lisbon treaty is like a Treaty of Versailles, except instead of just Germany, it's unjust to ALL of Europe.

I'm not the biggest fan of the Lisbon Treaty, but when i read a stupid post like this,I have to laugh. Since I read it i like the treaty more and more. When all of the UK are like you, then i open the best bottle of wine i have when the UK leave the European Union

Okay.
You kip if you want to...
change08
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom
« Reply #79 on: October 03, 2009, 04:15:50 PM »

Find the best bottle around as I really can't see the UK voting yes on it if (sorry, when) the Eurosceptic Tories win the election next year.
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon

« Reply #80 on: October 03, 2009, 04:18:31 PM »

Find the best bottle around as I really can't see the UK voting yes on it if (sorry, when) the Eurosceptic Tories win the election next year.

We've already voted yes, haven't we?
Verily
Cuivienen
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.81, S: -6.78

« Reply #81 on: October 03, 2009, 06:24:31 PM »

Yes. Only Poland and the Czech Republic have yet to ratify Lisbon.
Hash
Hashemite
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #82 on: October 03, 2009, 06:43:15 PM »

And, as far as I know, the obstacles there are their nutjob Presidents. Poland will hopefully be rid of its President by 2010, and the ODS doesn't seem likely to be as powerful following the Czech elections.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #83 on: October 03, 2009, 06:51:07 PM »

And, as far as I know, the obstacles there are their nutjob Presidents. Poland will hopefully be rid of its President by 2010, and the ODS doesn't seem likely to be as powerful following the Czech elections.

Our nutjob would surely sign it, but Czech nutjob may resist
Hash
Hashemite
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #84 on: October 03, 2009, 06:53:26 PM »

Our nutjob would surely sign it, but Czech nutjob may resist

Well, yeah, Vaclav Klaus escaped from a mental asylum while I don't think Kaczyński is that insane.
Hash
Hashemite
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #85 on: October 03, 2009, 07:02:44 PM »

Libertas lol:

k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon

« Reply #86 on: October 04, 2009, 04:46:22 AM »

Vaclav Klaus is an FF
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #87 on: October 04, 2009, 04:49:12 AM »

lolz.

"Donegal men" perhaps; we prefer not to invent further nouns into the English languages by giving such titles as "Donegalers" or "Monaghaners" or whatever. Such words don't exist, prude.
Analogy demands "Doneguese", of course. Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies