Association of Atlasians Against Moral Bigotry
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 03:02:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Association of Atlasians Against Moral Bigotry
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Author Topic: Association of Atlasians Against Moral Bigotry  (Read 10030 times)
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2009, 11:35:47 AM »

Hostility toward Iran would not solve any problem, only would make the situation in the region worse

I don't like such "slips-at-tongue"

That's very true; my main problem here is that DWTL is asserting that I would put Israel before Atlasia; ignoring the grand sum of my words and actions and focusing on a few, select misstatements.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2009, 01:40:06 PM »

Hostility toward Iran would not solve any problem, only would make the situation in the region worse

I don't like such "slips-at-tongue"

That's very true; my main problem here is that DWTL is asserting that I would put Israel before Atlasia; ignoring the grand sum of my words and actions and focusing on a few, select misstatements.
You were one of the few people who opposed the amended version of the "Free Palestine Act", I think the record speaks for itself.  When you weren't failing as a governor, you were failing to make sense on this issue
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2009, 02:11:38 PM »

You were one of the few people who opposed the amended version of the "Free Palestine Act", I think the record speaks for itself.  When you weren't failing as a governor, you were failing to make sense on this issue

I opposed the Free Palestine Act because, even after I worked with Senators on the issue, it still did not meet my standards, and was, I felt, too pro-Palestine.  I wasn't the only person to oppose the bill, mind you.  You have stated that I will put Israel before Atlasia, and that is simply not true.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2009, 02:35:36 PM »

Don't worry AAAMB, I have returned!
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2009, 02:39:41 PM »

I opposed the Free Palestine Act because, even after I worked with Senators on the issue, it still did not meet my standards, and was, I felt, too pro-Palestine.  I wasn't the only person to oppose the bill, mind you.  You have stated that I will put Israel before Atlasia, and that is simply not true.
You can mince words all you want, but the fact that you found the Free Palestine Act "too pro-Palestine" shows just how dangerous your foreign policy is and I think the voters should know that.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2009, 02:44:18 PM »

Glad to see that The Prophet Stark didn't manage to destroy you. Smiley
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #56 on: September 28, 2009, 02:45:15 PM »

You are conveniently not mentioning the fact that my views on Israel and Tmthforu94's views on Israel are basically the same.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #57 on: September 28, 2009, 02:48:21 PM »

You are conveniently not mentioning the fact that my views on Israel and Tmthforu94's views on Israel are basically the same.
Not in the slighest, I never heard Tmth argue for Tehran to be burned to the ground.  You can retract the statement all you want, but no one is going to see that anything more than covering your ass.  You want Iran and all other Muslims destoryed off the map for the protection of some land that you guys stole after getting whipped in WWII
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #58 on: September 28, 2009, 02:52:12 PM »

You want Iran and all other Muslims destoryed off the map for the protection of some land that you guys stole after getting whipped in WWII

Now that goes too far.  How dare you suggest that I want all Muslims and the State of Iran wiped off the map?  That's Ahmadinejad's language, not mine.  I want peace, and a two-state solution is the best way to get peace.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #59 on: September 28, 2009, 02:54:26 PM »

You want Iran and all other Muslims destoryed off the map for the protection of some land that you guys stole after getting whipped in WWII

Now that goes too far.  How dare you suggest that I want all Muslims and the State of Iran wiped off the map?  That's Ahmadinejad's language, not mine.  I want peace, and a two-state solution is the best way to get peace.
Yea except of course for stating that Iran should be blown off the map.  You can't make that statement, then say "o yeah I didn't mean it" and expect anyone to believe you actually didn't mean it
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #60 on: September 28, 2009, 03:08:35 PM »

Oh? I do consider myself somewhat pro-Israel, but not to the point where I wish failure to any nation that is against Israel.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #61 on: September 28, 2009, 03:10:40 PM »

Oh? I do consider myself somewhat pro-Israel, but not to the point where I wish failure to any nation that is against Israel.

Nor is that my wish.

But enough of the RPP distorting my views.  I'm done with this debate.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #62 on: September 28, 2009, 03:16:20 PM »

Nor is that my wish.

But enough of the RPP distorting my views.  I'm done with this debate.
Really? First off, DWTL is not the RPP. He is only one member. His opinions, just like mine, do not speak for the party. Secondly, you admitted yourself that you said Tehran should be burned to the ground, so your views aren't being distorted.

Really?  Because you stated that you wished Tehran would be burned to the ground

I stated that if we went to war with Iran, then we should do that; I also retracted the statement soon after, since it was an idiotic thing to say. 
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #63 on: September 28, 2009, 03:17:11 PM »

Can Ben and DWTL shut up? This isn't the place for the millionth Israel debate.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #64 on: September 28, 2009, 03:18:01 PM »

For some reason, I don't think burning down Tehran, even in the event of a war (that I pray to God doesn't happen), is very good strategy.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #65 on: September 28, 2009, 03:27:54 PM »

Can Ben and DWTL shut up? This isn't the place for the millionth Israel debate.
This is not an Israel debate at all.  This organization is deciding on an endorsement and those unaware deserve to know how ridiculous Ben's foreign policy is
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #66 on: September 28, 2009, 03:34:46 PM »

This organization is deciding on an endorsement and those unaware deserve to know how ridiculous Ben's foreign policy is

This is not an organization based on foreign policy.  This organization is based on social views, where I am far closer to them than Tmthforu94 is.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #67 on: September 28, 2009, 03:42:06 PM »

This organization is deciding on an endorsement and those unaware deserve to know how ridiculous Ben's foreign policy is

This is not an organization based on foreign policy.  This organization is based on social views, where I am far closer to them than Tmthforu94 is.
Foreign policy can also be included, because you are letting you religious views dictate your views on foreign policy.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #68 on: September 28, 2009, 03:49:12 PM »

Your social views, which include your strong Jewish supremacist views, are certainly in question as well.  Someone who supports Jews over other religions at such a rate as you is a true moral bigot
President Mitt
Giovanni
Samoa

« Reply #69 on: September 28, 2009, 07:02:58 PM »

As much as I love a Social Issues Organization being used to wage a foriegn policy debate, may we please get back to AAMB issues? Lets see, condemed the RTL Bill, what's next on my nefarious agenda?

Chairman Gio.

Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: -5.13

« Reply #70 on: September 28, 2009, 08:52:57 PM »

Ugh DWTL stop doing this to ben both of you say stupid things that are exaggerated, I say stupid things that are exaggerated and so does everyone else, benconstine doesn't want to kill Iranians with his free time.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: -5.13

« Reply #71 on: September 28, 2009, 08:53:07 PM »

This organization sucks and I will preemptively reject any endorsement.
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #72 on: September 28, 2009, 10:35:56 PM »

I wish to join.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #73 on: September 28, 2009, 10:49:35 PM »

This organization sucks and I will preemptively reject any endorsement.

Why so serious dude?
President Mitt
Giovanni
Samoa

« Reply #74 on: September 29, 2009, 03:40:27 PM »

Now that AH has condemed us, our registration should increase two fold.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies