Atlasia General Discussion
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 10:55:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Atlasia General Discussion
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Author Topic: Atlasia General Discussion  (Read 7597 times)
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: -5.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2009, 12:44:59 PM »

What the Reich Panzer Party is doing (ie; rigging, or trying to rig, an election legally) isn't even original; those of use who've been here a while will remember the "red avatar sqaud" (as I believe it was called) and the way Naso legally rigged his way into the Senate.

Really? Are you serious?
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2009, 12:50:43 PM »

What the Reich Panzer Party is doing (ie; rigging, or trying to rig, an election legally) isn't even original; those of use who've been here a while will remember the "red avatar sqaud" (as I believe it was called) and the way Naso legally rigged his way into the Senate.

Really? Are you serious?

Yes. Not entirely.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2009, 04:10:23 PM »

Meh. Four months ago, this place was still going down the sh**tter, but it was boring, too.

Are personal attacks to get some excitement worth it though? I would say there is plenty of excitement without untruthful attacks anyway. Party rivalries can spark a good debate.

Just look at the Pacific Lt. Governor race. Why such excitement exists around that race is beyond me, but I can tell you that it would be just as exciting without the mudslinging.

We should give you a price for denying the main problem because you need to pander to the RPP to be elected.
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2009, 05:30:22 PM »

Meh. Four months ago, this place was still going down the sh**tter, but it was boring, too.

Are personal attacks to get some excitement worth it though? I would say there is plenty of excitement without untruthful attacks anyway. Party rivalries can spark a good debate.

Just look at the Pacific Lt. Governor race. Why such excitement exists around that race is beyond me, but I can tell you that it would be just as exciting without the mudslinging.

We should give you a price for denying the main problem because you need to pander to the RPP to be elected.

Seriously, this sh**t again? I'm the one that approached Marokai about running for his Senate seat in the first place, so I'm not really sure why this suddenly becomes the main talking point for JCP senators. I thought it was beneath you Max, but apparently I was wrong.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2009, 06:22:35 PM »

Really? Are you serious?

Yes. Not entirely.

I must say Reich Panzer Party is by far the funniest derogatory nickname I have ever heard for the RPP. Tragically, I haven't heard many for the JCP or the DA, though. Sad
Swedish Rainbow Capitalist Cheese
JOHN91043353
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2009, 06:35:14 PM »

Really? Are you serious?

Yes. Not entirely.

I must say Reich Panzer Party is by far the funniest derogatory nickname I have ever heard for the RPP. Tragically, I haven't heard many for the JCP or the DA, though. Sad

Just Crazy People, and Dumb Asses
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2009, 12:18:30 AM »

Well, I guess the RPP is doing something right if the JCP is sh**tting their pants this badly.  Conservatives are here to stay, like it or not
Sewer
SpaceCommunistMutant
Junior Chimp
« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2009, 12:29:49 AM »

Well, I guess the RPP is doing something right if the JCP is sh**tting their pants this badly.  Conservatives are here to stay, like it or not

not.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2009, 12:32:23 AM »

the JCP is sh**tting their pants this badly. 

In your dreams only.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2009, 12:34:53 AM »

Did you forget how Marokai and bgwah were acting last night?
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2009, 12:41:05 AM »

Dude, are you even in the JCP?  Weren't you that dude who everyone thought was Xahar that was in the SDP awhile back?  I don't really know I don't take time to know every Atlasia
Sewer
SpaceCommunistMutant
Junior Chimp
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2009, 12:42:13 AM »

Did you forget how Marokai and bgwah were acting last night?

No.

thay wer not sh**tting their pants.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2009, 12:42:56 AM »

Dude, are you even in the JCP?  Weren't you that dude who everyone thought was Xahar that was in the SDP awhile back?  I don't really know I don't take time to know every Atlasia

Yes he was SDP and lost badly every time. Once they collapsed, he joined JCP and started winning. I don't know what changed besides his party that made that so.
Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2009, 12:43:56 AM »

God max was not xahar!! you need to let that drop. DWTL there are things in your party you may not fully be aware of.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2009, 12:44:08 AM »

Yes he was SDP and lost badly every time. Once they collapsed, he joined JCP and started winning. I don't know what changed besides his party that made that so.
Oh, its kind of hard to follow what empty suit is filling the Pacific senate seat.  Too bad RealisticIdealist left the senate.  The JCP was a great party, and still has many great members, but ever since the merger with the failures from the SDP it has sunk in quality
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2009, 12:45:19 AM »

God max was not xahar!! you need to let that drop. DWTL there are things in your party you may not fully be aware of.

What makes you think he isn't aware of HIS party? He is the chairman LOL.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2009, 12:45:37 AM »

Oh, its kind of hard to follow what empty suit is filling the Pacific senate seat.  Too bad RealisticIdealist left the senate.  The JCP was a great party, and still has many great members, but ever since the merger with the failures from the SDP it has sunk in quality

lol
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #67 on: August 14, 2009, 12:46:26 AM »

lol

Quality Atlasian Contributions, courtesy of President Lief.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #68 on: August 14, 2009, 12:47:50 AM »

I actually wasn't think of Lief at all, I was thinking of MaxQue and Marokai and seem to be dominating party discussion.  What has MaxQue honestly ever done other than try to run for Xahar as fast as he could after defending him to the death?  Moved from talking head of one party to talking head of another.  I don't understand who someone can change their allegiance so fast.  One day you are fighting everything about the JCP, and the next day you rally behind it
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #69 on: August 14, 2009, 12:49:02 AM »

I actually wasn't think of Lief at all, I was thinking of MaxQue and Marokai and seem to be dominating party discussion.  What has MaxQue honestly ever done other than try to run for Xahar as fast as he could after defending him to the death?  Moved from talking head of one party to talking head of another.  I don't understand who someone can change their allegiance so fast.  One day you are fighting everything about the JCP, and the next day you rally behind it

I don't get how JCP's allegiance changed so fast. From rejecting him in landslides to voting for him, all because of a party change. If he wasn't acceptable pre-JCP, a party change shouldn't make the difference.
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #70 on: August 14, 2009, 12:49:32 AM »

What makes you think he isn't aware of HIS party? He is the chairman LOL.

trust me.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #71 on: August 14, 2009, 12:50:19 AM »

DC has been drinking Xahar-aide again.  Xahar's main goal now is to make me and others think I don't know what is going on inside my own party.
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #72 on: August 14, 2009, 12:53:38 AM »

DC has been drinking Xahar-aide again.  Xahar's main goal now is to make me and others think I don't know what is going on inside my own party.
no. I am not doing that. You seem so sure that you would never notice anyways.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #73 on: August 14, 2009, 12:58:05 AM »

My allegiance changed so fast because the two left parties of Atlasia merged to protect Atlasia from a common enemy, conservatives.

We were spending too much energy fighting each other because of personal conflicts.

Our merger worked, since you are panicking and sending zombie voters who have no clues about politics from other websites.
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #74 on: August 14, 2009, 12:59:46 AM »

Was DWTL away or something? Suddenly the forum explodes with posts as two in the morning.

At least it's confined (for now) to this thread.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies