If Dino Rossi gets lucky this cycle, will he quickly become entrenched? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 01:29:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  If Dino Rossi gets lucky this cycle, will he quickly become entrenched? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
Yes

No, because he'll almost immediately run (again x 4) for some statewide office before he even settles into office

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 43

Author Topic: If Dino Rossi gets lucky this cycle, will he quickly become entrenched?  (Read 2203 times)
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« on: September 24, 2018, 11:41:56 PM »

Yes, he will become entrenched almost as much as Reichert. He is a really good candidate and amazing fundraiser. I almost want him to win just for Greedo's sake.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 12:10:19 AM »

I have been talking to guido and he keeps telling me that he thinks Rossi is a lock for this race.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 12:13:36 AM »

I will say this, if Trump wins reelection and his district remains similar, and he is still there, Dino is probably screwed in 2022.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 11:57:24 PM »

I have been talking to guido and he keeps telling me that he thinks Rossi is a lock for this race.

You’ve been talking to Greedo? Well there’s your problem.

NOVA GREEN:

"Bagel.... I knew Greedo (Alias).... Greedo was a friend of mine.... Bagel you are no Greedo...."

Seriously though, anyone interested in WA State precinct level data-sets provided by a former key astute contributor to WA state politics, please PM me.

I scrubbed all of the data that this individual provided which is part of his Business Consultant activities with a Political-Science background, and will review with this person prior to sending via DropBox....

This is pre-approved data that I provided to Greedo, but yet he did nothing with it despite the ambitious plans to create a WA '16 mirror of the OR '16 thread I posted, and he rapidly became a virtual troll of the Star Wars "First Order"..... (Well--- ok hyperbole).

RIP Greedo.... it's OK, and on Atlas we do believe in more of a humane style of Criminal Justice Reform (# Atlas Political Ban Rehab Program) that recognizes that Individuals can and will frequently change over time and space, as part of an Atlas Personalized Individual Development Plan (APIDP), whereby individuals might be allowed limited privileged periods of activity on Atlas as part of a Probation/Parole Initiative (PPI).

Thoughts???

What?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies