Young Brits want to emigrate. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:00:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Young Brits want to emigrate. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Young Brits want to emigrate.  (Read 3193 times)
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

« on: December 20, 2010, 06:35:49 PM »

Might have something to do with young people not having £27,000 for a degree.

Does that explain the other countries?

No but it makes him feel better Smiley

I'm sure it makes you feel better seeing those dirty peasants denied an education Roll Eyes
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2010, 02:12:29 PM »

Might have something to do with young people not having £27,000 for a degree.

Does that explain the other countries?

No but it makes him feel better Smiley

I'm sure it makes you feel better seeing those dirty peasants denied an education Roll Eyes

Oh wheesht

My mum got on her hands and knees to clean a bank after it closed to earn a little extra money. I grew up in a house with no central heating and single windows that frosted inside during the winter. I've been without Christmasses to keep the household ticking over. Don't you dare project on to me whatever stupid class war you're playing in your head.

Then it doesn't make any sense for you to be a Conservative.
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2010, 03:06:57 PM »

Nice to see the usual fascinating intellectual debate that takes place on this forum Roll Eyes
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2010, 03:25:53 PM »

Nice to see the usual fascinating intellectual debate that takes place on this forum Roll Eyes

You're of the opinion that your above contributions qualify as 'intellectual debate'?

You posting a picture using a verb as a noun is not intellectual in any way, shape or form.
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2010, 03:34:26 PM »

You're of the opinion that your above contributions qualify as 'intellectual debate'?

You posting a picture using a verb as a noun is not intellectual in any way, shape or form.

Notwithstanding that it seems you're now habitually refusing to answer the actual questions I ask, I'll do you the favour of answering your question: I didn't feel it appropriate to respond to your abuse of another poster with anything more taxing.

I don't abuse anyone personally - I abuse their views if I find them detestable.
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2010, 03:48:19 PM »

I don't abuse anyone personally - I abuse their views if I find them detestable.

You don't think imputing this sort of nonsense:

constitutes personal abuse?

Your debating style is increasingly Libertas-ian, decrying others for failing to respond with high-minded debate (which you've never managed to exhibit yourself) with glib, abusive nonsense. 

No, I don't think it constitutes personal abuse actually. I simply don't think there is any justification for tuition fees going up, and afleitch has constantly dodged my posts where I have challenged him on why they should go up.

And if so, the only reason my debating style is declining is because I can't be bothered writing posts no-one will reply to/seriously discuss.
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2010, 05:12:59 PM »

You don't think imputing this sort of nonsense:

constitutes personal abuse?

Your debating style is increasingly Libertas-ian, decrying others for failing to respond with high-minded debate (which you've never managed to exhibit yourself) with glib, abusive nonsense. 

No, I don't think it constitutes personal abuse actually. I simply don't think there is any justification for tuition fees going up, and afleitch has constantly dodged my posts where I have challenged him on why they should go up.

And if so, the only reason my debating style is declining is because I can't be bothered writing posts no-one will reply to/seriously discuss.

You've basically been a self-righteous idiot on this thread and now that you've been called out on it the most dignified thing would be to apologize. Second most dignified would be to crawl away in silence. To keep insulting people left and right is a bit down the scale, to be honest.

(Hint: thinking that you're in a position to judge what others should or should not think given their backgrounds or, worse, ascribe views to them that they have not articulated is neither intellectual nor very pleasant)

I remembered why you're on my ignore list.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies