MAGA-teens harass Native American (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 10:19:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  MAGA-teens harass Native American (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MAGA-teens harass Native American  (Read 26128 times)
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« on: January 19, 2019, 01:33:24 PM »

Tell me again how Gillete's ad is the problem.

https://www.gq.com/story/maga-hat-indigenous-peoples-march

Multiple videos have surfaced since Friday showing a group of teenage boys crowded around attendants of the Indigenous Peoples March. In the footage of the encounter, many of the boys are wearing Make America Great Again hats, and can be seen laughing at and imitating a Native drummer. One boy even stands directly in front of the drummer, as close as he can get, staring the man down for several minutes.

The boys are reportedly from the all-boys Covington Catholic High School in Ohio, though according to the Cincinnati Enquirer there's no confirmation for that yet (the Enquirer did report that the school's website announced students would be traveling to D.C. for the March for Life). According to Indian Country Today, the man in the video is Omaha elder and Vietnam vet Nathan Phillips. The Indigenous Peoples March is neither a partisan nor explicitly anti-Trump event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIG5ZB0fw1k
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2019, 02:34:46 PM »

For your information, Jeffster is a Sanders supporter who thinks DREAMers are a scourge on American society and should be deported ASAP.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2019, 08:39:13 PM »

I thought the Catholic Church taught love and tolerance  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Since Covenant Catholic Church had a bad day on social media, I'll trash them now, because I won't be alone."

Got it.  Always to the left, but never alone.

Yeah, badmouthing such a lovely place.

Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2019, 09:35:26 PM »

So I guess Indy Texas thinks banging a drum a foot away from a persons head is the same as wanting to sit down at a lunch counter and get food. That's basically what you get if you follow the logic of their comparison. Seriously, some of you guys are going nuts online about this issue, doxxing and threatening violence against a kid, all based on a biased reporting of the incident.

I don't know if anybody here is reading Jeffster or not, but from the video he himself provided, his description is not accurate.  At around the 30 second mark in the video, Nathan Phillips stops moving, and that kid is several feet away. When the  video cuts back to Nathan Phillips at around 35 seconds, the kid is pretty much in his face.  Jeffster is wrong about who moved up to who.

Towards the end, Nathan Phillips steps back and the kid moves forward to stay in Phillips' face.

Watch again. At around 31 seconds as the camera begins to turn there is a row of kids in front of the smiling kid, but when the camera turns and comes back at about 39-40 seconds they are gone and you can clearly see Phillips stepping forward. Then at 45-46 seconds Phillips takes another step toward the kid. Then around 50-51 seconds you can see Phillips raise his drum up to the kids face. So you are either blind or a liar. Phillips did not remain stationary, he was moving.

https://youtu.be/sIG5ZB0fw1k?t=30

Maybe you should alert the Archdiocese of Covington so they can retract the condemnation of their students behavior.
Or maybe you'll eventually realize how foolish your attempt to defend a bunch of racist brats is and stop wasting bandwidth with your posts.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2019, 09:52:03 PM »

I'm not a Catholic so I don't give a crap what the Archdiocese of whatever thinks. They are probably just falling for the typical leftist media mob that has decided to attack an innocent kid because he stood there and smiled as a man walked up to him and him banged a drum in his face. There is no evidence these kids are racist. You are pathetic and can't think for yourself. Keep following the hive mind and repeating the narrative loser.

Reminder: this guy says that he is a Sanders supporter.
I think we can safely say now that he is a troll who tries to provoke flame wars and it's time for the mods to take the proper actions.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2019, 09:58:10 PM »

You are a liar and a troll. I hope you get banned ASAP.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2019, 05:57:49 AM »

No wonder the Kentucky Cincinnati suburbs are considered one of the worst places in America.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2019, 06:18:44 PM »

The picture shows that the school color is black.  The jersey's are black.  The shirts are black.  The court has black lines. 

The color of their souls.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2019, 07:13:07 PM »

These kids should be applauded for being interested in politics and government. They shouldn't care about character assassination from activists whose hearts bleed for inconsequential things.

Serious question, naso. Have you ever taken an IQ test? If so, what were the results? Be honest. Double digits?

Naso probably thought that "Forrest Gump" was based on a true story.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2019, 02:07:54 AM »

Of course Calthrine will somehow find a way to defend a bunch of entitled racist jerks. If he admits that they did something wrong then his entire faux-moderate shtick crumbles.    
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2019, 02:37:14 AM »

Wanna guess who else went on Fox News to defend these creeps?

Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2019, 02:00:40 PM »

So are we agreed we can excuse the boorishness, the hats, the chanting, the other video of them earlier saying what they denied they said, the testimony of ex alumni etc because another group of people there were worse.
We can agree that this has been a spectacle of the serious rot that lies at the heart of this country.  You should know that the black supremecist group that was mocking the Native Americans (hellbound totem pole worshiping idolators) as well as the kids (coon n***** esau incestuous white devils) contends white people are only fit for death or slavery...and that all gays, whom they especially hate, all should be put to death.  I’ve been harassed personally by these people.  The lack of focus on their own heinous beliefs is a serious missed opportunity.

With the way everyone has acted in this whole incident, which was spread using disinformation/“fake news” tactics leading to the Twitter account that posted the original video being banned...it is just becoming easier and easier to say “f**k all of them and f**k all of you.  You people are done for.”

The point is no one is disputing anything about the black supremscusts. But I hold educational institutions to a higher standard than fringe loons.
I understand.  I also have a bias because of personal experience...  but this is hysteria drummed up by a Twitterbot from Brazil.  Actual fake news.  We are letting malicious actors define our reality (in this case the person/s behind the edited clip posted on Twitter)

What has Glenn Greenwald to do with this?
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2019, 08:16:30 AM »

Good.  Say something bad about them without mentioning the Covington Catholic Kids.  Do it!

Criticize them, and let the criticism of their actions stand alone.

Are you dyslexic? Badger has mentioned at least three times that these black Israelites are jerks and nobody likes them.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies