Canadian federal election - October 19, 2015: Official Results & Analysis Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 12:25:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Canadian federal election - October 19, 2015: Official Results & Analysis Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Canadian federal election - October 19, 2015: Official Results & Analysis Thread  (Read 87474 times)
Cassius
YaBB God

« on: October 19, 2015, 08:44:59 PM »

RIP Stephen Harper, FF Cry
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2015, 08:57:03 PM »

First Abbott being knifed, and now Harper and the Tories losing big Cry

It's almost like people don't like having their intelligence insulted by leaders who openly embrace stupidity to win

Trudeau?
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2015, 09:17:44 PM »

Seriously though, I can't believe the Canada people elected Justin Trudeau, of all people. I mean, Justin Tudeau? The lad looks like a cross between Justin Beaver and a mentally ill dolphin. Jesus Christ. I mean, sure, the Conservative campaign were bad, on the face of it. Basing your campaign almost solely upon an issue that people care about but don't cae about solely is obviously a moronic idea. However, you know, you lads had the NDP, led by that competent looking guy with the beard, but no, instead you reject good old Stevie Wonder Harper by voting for Justin Trudeau. I mean, what's he done? Pierre Trudeau finally got around to marrying and cranked him put and that's reason enough to elect him PM? Because he originated in the groin of Pierre bloody Trudeau. Marymother of Jesus Christ, and I thought the British electorate qere strange.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies