Resolution on the issue of Atlasian recognition of the USA [Failed] (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 11:50:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Resolution on the issue of Atlasian recognition of the USA [Failed] (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Resolution on the issue of Atlasian recognition of the USA [Failed]  (Read 14909 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: June 05, 2007, 12:27:50 AM »

I'll admit it was pretty amusing how Atlasia supposedly remained a superpower despite having an attempted coup or civil war after every election.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 06:06:24 PM »

Al has a good point (and I believe that way back when John Ford was GM, Iraq was stabilized after Moqata al-Sadr was killed).

I don't however like the idea that the actual population of Atlasia (low three digits) be the "official" population, plus that doesn't fit in with all the civil wars and attempted coups we've had (you need more troops obviously). Truth is though any country with the level of rebellions and coups Atlasia has had would have an economic and political stability similar to Haiti, not a superpower.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies