How does Hillary Clinton's concession rank among historic GE concessions? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 07:54:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  How does Hillary Clinton's concession rank among historic GE concessions? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: How does Hillary Clinton's concession speech rank among historic general election concession speeches?
The best

One of the best

Medium

One of the worst

The worst

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 88

Author Topic: How does Hillary Clinton's concession rank among historic GE concessions?  (Read 7771 times)
GlobeSoc
The walrus

« on: August 30, 2017, 02:44:21 PM »

Complaining about climate change while flying on an airplane makes you a leftist?

To me, leftism = hypocrisy. Hypocrisy is a core tenet of leftism.

That's a new one. How is she supposed to get around to campaign?

Exactly why hypocrisy is a core tenet of leftism. It's impossible to work in the real world. Only peasants should have to pay things like carbon tax anyway. The Queen should not be inconvenienced in any way!
NOn an even bigger note, I think you are missing the point of climate change. No one is saying that air travel should cease to exist.... God its like having a discussion with a fourth grader......

Yeah we don't want you guys to be TOO inconvenienced lol.

They were there to speak out against police brutality.

Aka to bash police. She won't bring up real examples of police brutality - Michael Brown robbed a store before attacking the police officer.

You are literally ignoring facts if you believe this. They are not even close. But then again I'm not surprised considering you think Donald Trump is the only true conservative candidate in 50 years.

- Bush supported tax cuts for the rich. Obama resigned the Bush tax cuts
- Bush supported amnesty. So did Obama.
- Both Bush and Obama were pro-Middle East wars.
- Obama was anti-gay marriage for a while until his masters told him to be pro-gay marriage.

I actually can't really think of a difference.

Obama disagrees with you.

I trust him on the matter more than biased "fact checkers."

No.... A 71% chance of winning does not mean "Clinton will win" it means "she had a 71% CHANCE of winning"  
There isn't a right or wrong in this case. You really do not understand probability do you?

Any amateur could become a statistician using your low standards. 71% = she will win. Don't like it? Don't get into the business.

Sorry, I know with Democrats they give out participation trophies, but not me. You can't say Clinton had a 65%+ chance to win the Presidency for almost the entire campaign then say you were right when she loses.

Let's play a round of Russian Roulette. 84% chance of survival = you will survive. There's no danger involved!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies