MAGA-teens harass Native American (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 01:24:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  MAGA-teens harass Native American (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MAGA-teens harass Native American  (Read 26111 times)
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« on: January 21, 2019, 10:45:20 AM »

Are people in this thread dumb or blind or both, because if you watch the entire two hour video of the event, build the wall is never chanted and unless you're blind you can clearly see the native american guy approach the teenagers. I just don't get the outrage. That's all I'm going to say on this.

The one who is "dumb and blind" is you.
The video is littered with bigotry and mocking of the Native American and his dance/drumming.
The Deplorable kids are pointing and laughing at him, as if he isn't even a human being that deserves decency and respect for existing. The kids are seen doing a tomahawk move with their hand/arm.
The problem with many blue-avatars is that they don't even see hate and bigotry when it is starring directly in their face.
It's all "normal" conduct to them, so of course they say that every one else (on the other side) must be "blind."

So you admit you didn't watch the whole video, just the small clip spread on social media. Good to know.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 10:49:52 AM »

A very well-crafted response drafted under the threat of imminent expulsion.

I'm not going to use a wall text to respond to this dude, but suffice to say, f*** him. F*** him and his racist ass Buddies who had the audacity to mock an Indian chanting after said Native American had the audacity to approach them while calmly beating a drum. I don't give a flying f*** about who moved to the left or move to the right, and anyone who generally does is a four-star idiot and / or apologist or both. Latino protester calmly approaches crowd of Maga teenagers who break into a loud round of La Cucaracha. Let's focus on whether or not there was a pathway up to the monument or not as opposed to whether or not the teenagers acted in an extremely over unquestioned racist active mob mentality! Asian anti anti immigration protester approaches them doing a Buddhist chant, kids respond with making slant eyes with their fingers and pigeon Oriental speech. G! Surely no way of determining what was in their hearts without closely diagramming the exact path of that chanting Buddhist monk! Otherwise we're merely prejudging these poor dears. Black prosta tester - - A real one, not those s*** heads from the black Israelites who are a bona fide hate organization, as literally no one on the left disputes in the slightest - - singing A Hymn? Well, the kids I started dancing around and chanting stepin fetchit like pho black dialogue, or more likely when there sheltered inviolable whitespace has been compromised by a black presence, they would call 911 like water bottle Whitney or cookout Kathy.

There is literally zero doubt, and I mean 0, that this freshly scrubbed mob of Maga teens engaged in some really ugly racist Behavior doing a mock Indian war chant in response to this guy approaching their group. There are literally 100 different ways to respond to that dude, right up to and including jokes like, um, we heard you fine from over there, can we help you find the restroom sir, or even, dude, you're in my space. None of which involved the unthinkable to certain posters here action of white kids having a back down to a minority, which didn't involved racist heckling like what was engaged in!

No. F*** him. F*** his classmates from that video. And F*** their parents teaching them such poor ideals about how to deal with people different from themselves.

So let's say for the sake of argument, which there may be some reason to question, but let's let that pass, that these kids willfully did mock the Native American drummer and march. Here are some random high school students who said acted insultingly to someone in a crowd (which I'm sure is literally the first and last time that will ever happen Shocked). I'm assuming you've been to a high school assembly or sporting event before, right? Teenagers are nasty literally all the time without it erupting into some national media scandal. And if teenagers are bad, try going to a political protest sometime. You'll get every kind of taunt and slur imaginable shouted at you just for walking by. What would be the proportionate response for this incident? Maybe detention and a series of lectures about Native American culture? What is the goal of this media firestorm? Is it to teach these kids a lesson in how to interact with people from other races and cultures? Or is it to punish them as much possible to  satisfy some sort of political frustration? Is the goal to unleash revenge upon them, nail them to the wall? Hatred is an act of ill will toward another, and if the latter are the motivations for the response here, then your post is more hateful than the students mocking the Native American guy.

The proportionate response needs to come from the school. At school run events you represent the school. You don't wear co-ordinated MAGA hats or treat a pro-life march like a country fair. You can strip out everything else they did or didn't do but they deserve suspension for that alone.

There's nothing wrong with wearing a MAGA hat (especially if it doesnt violate dress code rules laid out by the school) and attending a pro-life event. The kids certainly don't deserve a suspension for that. To suggest they do is absolutely nuts.

fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2019, 10:59:49 AM »

fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2019, 11:56:07 PM »

fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2019, 01:01:01 PM »

Not sure why this is still going on. It's already been established that the kids didn't do what the viral clip made them out to look like.

What's more concerning is that as a result of this, these kids were doxxed and threatened by adults, which is far worse than anything they may or may not have done in this video.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2019, 02:29:22 PM »

So are we agreed we can excuse the boorishness, the hats, the chanting, the other video of them earlier saying what they denied they said, the testimony of ex alumni etc because another group of people there were worse.
We can agree that this has been a spectacle of the serious rot that lies at the heart of this country.  You should know that the black supremecist group that was mocking the Native Americans (hellbound totem pole worshiping idolators) as well as the kids (coon n***** esau incestuous white devils) contends white people are only fit for death or slavery...and that all gays, whom they especially hate, all should be put to death.  I’ve been harassed personally by these people.  The lack of focus on their own heinous beliefs is a serious missed opportunity.

With the way everyone has acted in this whole incident, which was spread using disinformation/“fake news” tactics leading to the Twitter account that posted the original video being banned...it is just becoming easier and easier to say “f**k all of them and f**k all of you.  You people are done for.”

The point is no one is disputing anything about the black supremscusts. But I hold educational institutions to a higher standard than fringe loons.
I understand.  I also have a bias because of personal experience...  but this is hysteria drummed up by a Twitterbot from Brazil.  Actual fake news.  We are letting malicious actors define our reality (in this case the person/s behind the edited clip posted on Twitter)

But the thing is you have other evidence that the first reaction, which was then argued as the wrong one, might actually be the right one; the chants to the filming girl of 'MAGA, build the wall', the boy saying 'it's not rape if you enjoy it'. I wouldn't be surprised if there were other videos out there we'll see that basically back up that they were being self entitled d-cks the entire trip.

Even if they didn't do anything other than the weakest of the above, it's still damning and these kids need to know there are consequences to these sorts of actions. Now they're being martyred.
So you think the appropriate consequence is getting doxxed and threatened by adults?
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2019, 08:05:04 PM »

What an incredibly sweet and beautiful child. His pacifism in the face of such heated tensions ought to be worshiped. He is thousands of times more worthy of being an honorary acceptee into a school of his choosing than David Hogg, who is an actually an unhinged menace. I for one will be giving any support that his family asks for, and even support that they do not have the courage to ask for. His school better plan on receiving weekly letters from me. Alma mater will also be hearing from me to in order to reward him.

In the past year, I thought no one could inspire me more than Brett Kavanaugh, but a child of all people has been able to win the #1 place in my heart over any human being I have ever met.
The voice of the people. Worded better than I ever could, thank you.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2019, 10:58:01 PM »

These students have the potential to be even worse than Kavanaugh. They have all the potential to turn into a Lifetime movie prototype of an abuser, stalker, etc. Future Terrors of America.

This statement is simply sick.

Pathologically so.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies