Did Michael Avenatti just deliver the sickest burn of 2018? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 06:32:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Did Michael Avenatti just deliver the sickest burn of 2018? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Did Michael Avenatti just deliver the sickest burn of 2018?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 35

Author Topic: Did Michael Avenatti just deliver the sickest burn of 2018?  (Read 1822 times)
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« on: June 02, 2022, 06:16:24 PM »

In all seriousness, if Kavanaugh goes down, Avenatti probably does become the frontrunner for the 2020 nomination just by virtue of the weakness of the current field.

I'll take "Posts That Aged Laughably Terribly, And Were Bad Takes Even For The Time," for 2000, Ken.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2022, 06:33:19 PM »

In all seriousness, if Kavanaugh goes down, Avenatti probably does become the frontrunner for the 2020 nomination just by virtue of the weakness of the current field.

I'll take "Posts That Aged Laughably Terribly, And Were Bad Takes Even For The Time," for 2000, Ken.
In all fairness, we don't know what would have happened had Kavanaugh actually not been concerned.  If things had gone differently we could be in the second year of the Avenatti regime.

Kavanaugh being shot down might have just made the Blue Wave in 2018 weaker if anything, and possibly even indirectly led to a Trump second term! He probably just appoints Barrett in his place and whines about "Democrat obstruction" non-stop for the rest of his term.

I see no scenario in which this leads to an Avenatti presidency of all things LOL
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies