Senate Ratings and Predictions - Louisiana (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 02:53:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Senate Ratings and Predictions - Louisiana (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Rate Louisiana and predict who will win
Safe R

Likely R

Lean R

Tossup

Lean D

Likely D

Safe D

John Kennedy (R)

Foster Campbell (D)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 49

Calculate results by number of options selected
Author Topic: Senate Ratings and Predictions - Louisiana  (Read 1324 times)
Mr.Phips
Junior Chimp

« on: December 03, 2016, 03:31:43 PM »

Kennedy 57%-43%.  However if the shoe was on the other foot and Hillary had won and there was a hypothetical December runoff in Massachusetts, Republicans would win.
Mr.Phips
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2016, 07:16:29 PM »

Kennedy 57%-43%.  However if the shoe was on the other foot and Hillary had won and there was a hypothetical December runoff in Massachusetts, Republicans would win.

Nah, come on.

That's the way it is.  I remember Scott Brown, I remember Chris Christie, and I remember Joe Cao. 
Mr.Phips
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2016, 07:27:23 PM »

Kennedy 57%-43%.  However if the shoe was on the other foot and Hillary had won and there was a hypothetical December runoff in Massachusetts, Republicans would win.

Nah, come on.

That's the way it is.  I remember Scott Brown, I remember Chris Christie, and I remember Joe Cao.  

Then what about Jim Justice, Steve Bullock, John Bel Edwards, Heidi Heitkamp, Jon Tester, Claire McCaskill (!!), Joe Manchin, etc.? Jason Kander came close to winning as well.

(And didn't Cao lose badly in 2010?)

Well, pretty much all of them (save JBE and Manchin) won in Presidential years.  In non-presidential years with a Dem in the White House, Democrats often found a way to lose even in very blue states.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies