4th Lincoln General Court Legislation Introduction Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 08:08:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  4th Lincoln General Court Legislation Introduction Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 4th Lincoln General Court Legislation Introduction Thread  (Read 912 times)
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« on: November 04, 2021, 03:50:26 PM »

Wulfric's unconstitutional legislative tyranny will not last for long.

I can assure you, Mr. Governor, there will be a response to this by the Federal Government. We will not turn a blind eye to the Wulfricist onslaught.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2021, 05:27:07 PM »

Many people in Lincoln are concerned Wulfric has committed, or will soon commit, terrible crimes against the constitution. They call me late at night; they say, "Mr. Attorney General —we can't eat, we can't sleep, we are so worried about Wulfric might do." I tell them, "do not worry. If Wulfric will commit crimes, we will simply haul him off to prison. You do not need to honor his insane and illegal decrees."

The people of Lincoln want LAW AND ORDER. They do not want endless secession referendums under Witless Wulfric. If Wulfric does any crimes, we will send him to prison. The constitution will be upheld.

Some say he is even planning to commit these crimes at the Presidential inauguration tomorrow. All Atlasians should be on highest alert.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2021, 09:10:19 PM »

I’m deeply disappointed to see Mr. S019 siding with the malevolent forces of Wulfricism.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies