Arizona megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 10:39:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Arizona megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Arizona megathread  (Read 71646 times)
Nyvin
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: November 16, 2022, 09:54:00 PM »

In the four counties that are 100% reported now, Mayes is breaking even with Biden's 2020 performance in La Paz, running slightly ahead in Gila and Yavapai, and running 7 points ahead in Greenlee.  (I know this isn't an exact science)
Nyvin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2022, 10:14:09 PM »

Nyvin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2022, 09:50:27 PM »

National Republicans really seem enraged or at least very frustrated with Arizona,  I'm seeing more complaints from the right wing about Arizona than about anything at the national level like taking the House or not taking the Senate. 
Nyvin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2022, 11:21:50 AM »

Hobbs won three of the Phoenix suburb seats by pretty big margins, and flipped SD-2 from Trump's 2020 win there.   She won 17 of 30 seats overall (winning SD-17 with a  few hundred votes).  I'd think the Republicans are pretty much guaranteed to lose the legislature the next time there's a good national environment for Democrats (which 2022 actually wasn't when looking at Dem turnout).

Arizona Senators and House reps both serve two year terms with 8 year term limits, so incumbency won't save Republicans forever either.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies