Does the recent gun massacre of 50+ LGBT people in Orlando, Florida... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 06:34:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Does the recent gun massacre of 50+ LGBT people in Orlando, Florida... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ... swing the race more towards Clinton or Trump?
Clinton

Trump

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 158

Author Topic: Does the recent gun massacre of 50+ LGBT people in Orlando, Florida...  (Read 11160 times)
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: June 12, 2016, 01:14:54 PM »

I think it will showcase how each candidates deals with addressing a national tragedy.

Barack Obama has had to deliver speech after speech after speech to attempt to heal the nation after numerous mass shootings. That's something I don't think Donald Trump is capable of doing in the slightest, and I think he will show that this week.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2016, 01:20:37 PM »

I think it will showcase how each candidates deals with addressing a national tragedy.

Barack Obama has had to deliver speech after speech after speech to attempt to heal the nation after numerous mass shootings. That's something I don't think Donald Trump is capable of doing in the slightest, and I think he will show that this week.

I think youre wrong.   Trumps non political, regular guy appeal is more raw for these situations.   Unlike fake and phony Hillary.

People don't want "Raw" in a situation like this.

If Hillary is calling for prayers and mourning, while Trump is making a speech about how he has been proven right and everyone else is stupid, it will hurt Trump.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2016, 01:21:33 PM »

Clinton, I'd guess.

I think it's going to come out that the FBI was monitoring the shooter for some time, probably even encouraging his radical Islamist tendencies, in hopes of using him as a patsy in one of their fake terror attacks.
When or if it comes out that the FBI knew about him but didn't do anything, Clinton can relentless attack FBI leadership, and Obama can ask for Comey's resignation. The recommendation to the Attorney General will be dead or hopelessly delayed, and any leaks can be spun as FBI "getting even".

lol wtf
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2016, 02:24:48 PM »

Let's see... A hateful, homophobic radical DEMOCRAT ISLAMIC TERRORIST  goes into a GUN FREE ZONE and shoots up a bunch of gay people because he can't stand to watch two men kissing.... And he pledges allegiance to ISIS on a 911 call before he does the shooting.

Yeah... Hillary! will definitely be the one that ends up with the political mojo on this... NOT.

Trump has railed against Gun Free Zones and terrorism ad nausuem during this campaign. Just like in the primaries, it's right in his wheel house.

Yeah, because Hillary and the Democratic Party are obviously the ones stoking hatred. Roll Eyes

F-ck off.
The terrorist sub-human loser was a registered Democrat.

http://voters.findthedata.com/d/b/Omar-Mateen

Do you want me to sugar coat it? Those on the left here are very quick to blame the "Tea Party" for things like this. The truth may hurt, but it's still the truth.

The victims were also like overwhelmingly Democrats. What's your point?
A fact is a fact. Reporting this sub-human cretin for who he was. Nothing more. Nothing less. Also pointing out that hatred and intolerance is NOT just limited to blue avatars, as some on here think.

It's true. Mike Keller has a Green avatar and Santander has a Red one.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2016, 03:52:04 PM »

Some of you guys are overthinking this.

To the typical "swing voter/undecided voter", this will be: "Wow, he's a Muslim! Muslims are bad! I knew it! TRUMP 2016!"

Obviously the left is going to spin it into homophobia or guns or wanting a steady hand as commander in chief, but nobody is insinuating Trump is going to win over the left.

People who think like this have already been enthusiastic Trump voters since, like, August. They are not undecided swing voters.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies