DavidB v. Indy Texas (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 25, 2024, 08:01:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  DavidB v. Indy Texas (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who do you prefer?
DavidB (sane)

Indy Texas (insane)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 59

Author Topic: DavidB v. Indy Texas  (Read 2573 times)
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« on: January 03, 2016, 11:18:21 PM »

DavidB hasn't called anyone sub-human that I'm aware of so...

Indy Texas hasn't advocated genocide and ethnic cleansing.
Neither did I, of course. And I, as opposed to you, didn't actually call entire groups of human beings "ape-people" or "savages"...
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 11:33:18 PM »

You advocate removing a group of indigenous people from their homes so you can replace them with people you think are *more* indigenous. What do you call that?
Nope. I'd rather preferred all Jews and all Arabs to live in peace with each other from the start, and I do think Arabs have a right to live in the Land of Israel.

I say un-PC things when I'm a little buzzed but I believe everyone in the Middle East has a right to live where they happen to live without fearing for their life. I don't care if you're Israeli or Palestinian or Iraqi or Jewuish or Sunni or Shiia.
Your comments weren't "un-PC", they were literally racist toward Yemenites ("ape-people"), Persians ("just as bad [as Yemenites]"), Russians ("gangsters"), and Muslims ("savages"). You were the one who said it was a disgrace for Israel to have allowed Mizrahim to make aliyah.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2016, 12:25:48 PM »

While this is technically true (anyone trying to pin you down as an ethnic cleaning type will find it tougher than they think), you do endorse Feiglin, who advocates compensated ethnic cleansing sol...
Hakohen endorsed (and voted for) Yahad, does that make him a supporter of ethnic cleansing?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies