The Atlasian Tribune - Mechaman's column (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 02:21:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Atlasian Tribune - Mechaman's column (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Atlasian Tribune - Mechaman's column  (Read 25807 times)
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« on: January 02, 2010, 02:59:18 AM »
« edited: January 02, 2010, 10:10:11 AM by MasterJedi »

In my first entry I will address the hypocrisy of the secret police that were too busy burning down AASP headquarters to address the zombie hordes of the Atlasian Reform Coalition.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 05:36:51 PM »
« Edited: January 02, 2010, 05:46:10 PM by God »

In my first entry I will address the hypocrisy of the secret police that were too busy burning down AASP headquarters to address the zombie hordes of the Atlasian Reform Coalition.

Thanks for proving my point MasterJedi.
For those of you wondering what MJ did he edited out the horrible hateful word "Retard" and replaced it with "Reform" while other posters on this website are currently getting away with saying the F word.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2010, 06:49:28 PM »
« Edited: January 02, 2010, 06:53:36 PM by MasterJedi »

For those of you wondering what MJ did he edited out the horrible hateful word "Retard" and replaced it with "Reform" while other posters on this website are currently getting away with saying the F word.

As I explained to you in the PM I just sent, reported post with language innapropriate by forum rules. I can't read every post, if others report other issues of language I'll deal with them. Heck, Hamilton was brown nosing and reported it. Everyone knows my feelings on him, if I don't see it and it's reported I'll deal with it.

And please stop spamming the threads guys.

Alright fine Jedi, I will accept that in some region the "R" word is an evil vicious profanity on par with the "F" word.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2010, 06:55:01 PM »

As I explained to you in the PM I just sent, reported post with language innapropriate by forum rules. I can't read every post, if others report other issues of language I'll deal with them. Heck, Hamilton was brown nosing and reported it. Everyone knows my feelings on him, if I don't see it and it's reported I'll deal with it.

Alright fine Jedi, I will accept that in some region the "R" word is an evil vicious profanity on par with the "F" word.

That was actually pretty funny MJ, I can't lie.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2010, 06:57:44 PM »
« Edited: January 02, 2010, 06:59:24 PM by God »

You still don't get it. He did it, because I reported you. Tongue

Still funny.
And I got it, but he still was the one who did the edit so that makes him the owner of the funny and not you! Haha!
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2010, 08:14:35 PM »

You still don't get it. He did it, because I reported you. Tongue

Still funny.
And I got it, but he still was the one who did the edit so that makes him the owner of the funny and not you! Haha!

But it was my idea, though Sad

Just kidding. I don't seek ownership of "funnys". I seek ownership of much more important things. Smiley

Well now that I know that some of this may have been acts of the Great Hamiltonian Troll Army I feel alot less antagonistic towards MasterJedi now.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2010, 05:48:14 PM »

Mechaman article will be out tomorrow. LET ME JUST SAY RIGHT NOW THAT I WILL TRY TO AVOID THE DRAMA AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE IN MY ARTICLE, RATHER JUST FOCUS ON WHAT EXACTLY I WANT TO ACCOMPLISH WITH THE ATLASIAN ANTI-SQUARE PARTY, THE FIRST REAL PARTICIPATORY PARTY IN ATLASIAN HISTORY.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2010, 04:59:31 AM »

Okay so I'd like to address a few things:

A) I screwed up the title, it should say "The Atlasian Anti-Square Party", whoops.....
B) I just realized that the LNF has a very similar party setup, ie every member is a chairman, so sorry if I made it sound exclusive to our party. However, we do smoke more weed, so we're still cooler!
C) The internet is serious business.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2010, 06:38:33 PM »

Excellent article Marokai
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2010, 02:39:56 PM »

No, we're just anarcho-capitalistsbunch of bored retards. DOWN WITH THE DEMOCRATSRETARDS.

(oh, don't take it personally, buddy Wink)

LOL
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2010, 04:15:48 PM »

My fellow Atlasians....see what this nation has come to? Petty bickering over how to best advance whatever corrupt political system is in place!? Isn't it time you had a man who truly cared about preserving traditional Atlasian values?

Next election be sure to vote Richard Russell 2.0 for Southeast Senator!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies