Should Jeb get sent to the kiddie table? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 01:51:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Should Jeb get sent to the kiddie table? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Should Jeb get sent to the kiddie table?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 69

Author Topic: Should Jeb get sent to the kiddie table?  (Read 1026 times)
Cassius
YaBB God

« on: November 21, 2015, 07:36:06 AM »

Anyone from the #BushCrimeFamily should be in the kiddie table debates

I have said nice things about Rand Paul and I mean them. I made the mistake of automatically assuming he was the same as his father, who by the way is a wacko who cares more about the rights of terrorists than the security of Americans and enjoyed strong support from white supremacists. I have since changed course. So this idea that because Jeb Bush is a Bush means he's just like his father and brother is silly, and the Bush's are public servants and patriots, not criminals.

The debates should really only be between Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, Donald Trump, and Ben Carson, and even Ben Carson being there is debatable (AH!!!!).

I am for a debate between the adults: Bush, Rubio, Kasich, Paul, and Fiorina.  

Says the guy who supports statist ideals and who supports the brother of the guy who helped murdered a million plus Iraqis on false pretenses and nearly wrecked our economy....

Saying that Jeb is unfit to be President because his brother did this that or the other is basically the equivalent of saying Kennedy was unfit to be President because his Dad advocated throwing in the towel to Nazi Germany in the early stages of the Second World War.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies